+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA August 2017 Connect here

brilew

Jan 19, 2017
Oh, I can only imagine what you must feel. We went through all sorts of emotions even to just complete the form post-ITA and get the doc checklist and this is not even a big deal, hahaha. Just take a deep breath, check one last time and go for it! Wish you all the best! :)
Thank you Anoop. Very thankful for your support. Time to take a deep breath the more deep breaths... And just start the process. hahaha

Reactions: anoop10x

krn89

Mar 1, 2017
Hi Guys!!

Got my ITA on 9th Aug., I am from India and has taken appointment for PCC.
Question for you guyz is if anybody has distance edu. Frm India and applying fr EE?

Reactions: anoop10x

Tonylee

Aug 7, 2017
Hi guys, I am having issues getting a reference letter from my former employer. Only HR gives such and I am asked to supply Full Name and Address of the recipient. Can anyone help please? Also what options do I have in case they don't wanna give?

dimidaza

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys, I am having issues getting a reference letter from my former employer. Only HR gives such and I am asked to supply Full Name and Address of the recipient. Can anyone help please? Also what options do I have in case they don't wanna give?
In the forums I have read that they say that you could ask a colleague who is still working there to sign it for you and attach their business card. Also, a contract, pay slips, anything which can prove that you worked for the company will do. But if HR asks from you the name of recipient, you could tell them that it is for IRCC

pj8051

Jul 26, 2017
Hello all, I am new here. I wanted to clarify two confusions which I am facing right now. They are as below:

a. I have received an ITA. I am having FD's of 13000 CAD and around 3700 CAD in my salary account, so it is 16700 CAD in my account to show as POF. So, my concern is I took a personal loan of 131000 Rs (around 2500 CAD) in September 2016. Pending amount is 1,05000 Rs (around 2000 CAD). I am paying EMIs on a mothly basis which is 3700Rs only. Should I worry about any rejection from CIC?
b. Is there any embassy interview for PR process?

Please help me to solve my issues.

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Can we submit the documents and do the medicals later?
After completing the forms they ask to upload the supporting documents. One of the required documents says Proof of medical exam (required) and the instructions are:
"You require a medical exam. Learn how to get an upfront medical exam. In order to submit your online application, you will need to upload the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form. Your doctor will give you one of these forms when you complete your medical exam.

If you cannot get a medical exam before the deadline to submit your work permit application, you may submit proof that you have a scheduled an appointment."

So it seems you either submit the medical exam form or the appointment confirmation.

Be very careful not to get your application rejected over this.

Reactions: ferrhari

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
So I finally finished uploading all my documents and got a confirmation message saying they have received and will review the documents.

Anyone on the same boat?

Reactions: ferrhari

ferrhari

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
After completing the forms they ask to upload the supporting documents. One of the required documents says Proof of medical exam (required) and the instructions are:
"You require a medical exam. Learn how to get an upfront medical exam. In order to submit your online application, you will need to upload the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form. Your doctor will give you one of these forms when you complete your medical exam.

If you cannot get a medical exam before the deadline to submit your work permit application, you may submit proof that you have a scheduled an appointment."

So it seems you either submit the medical exam form or the appointment confirmation.

Be very careful not to get your application rejected over this.
thanks javisam376