+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA August 2017 Connect here

dimidaza

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi all, welcome:) does anyone have any idea, to whom can we write if we have a problem with obtaining a document? I mean from the cic side, do they have any contact mail? I wrote to the visa office which covers my country, but I am not sure if they will respond...

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi all, welcome:) does anyone have any idea, to whom can we write if we have a problem with obtaining a document? I mean from the cic side, do they have any contact mail? I wrote to the visa office which covers my country, but I am not sure if they will respond...
I've previously written an email to the local embassy, but received a reply and continued on with my question through this email: WSAWIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Reactions: dimidaza

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
If you cannot get a proper response, you can also upload a "Letter of Explanation" explaining what happened when you submit your application.

Which document you are having problems with?

dimidaza

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
If you cannot get a proper response, you can also upload a "Letter of Explanation" explaining what happened when you submit your application.

Which document you are having problems with?
PCC from Turkey, turkish embassy in my country refuses to issue it for me

owomil

Aug 23, 2017
Good day,
I need to know if I can print the FBI fingerprint card on a regular A4 paper. is that accepted by the FBI or do i need a special kind of paper?
Also if I send the application by mail(Fedex), can the FBI send the PCC to my address in Nigeria or do I choose a US address for delivery.

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
PCC from Turkey, turkish embassy in my country refuses to issue it for me
From the upload documents page: "Certain countries will not issue a police certificate, or provide the certificate directly to you. If this applies to you please provide a letter of explanation in lieu of a police certificate."

Hope it helps.

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Good day,
I need to know if I can print the FBI fingerprint card on a regular A4 paper. is that accepted by the FBI or do i need a special kind of paper?
Also if I send the application by mail(Fedex), can the FBI send the PCC to my address in Nigeria or do I choose a US address for delivery.
I used a cardboard. Kind of hard to get it into the printer but managed to make it work.

I also sent it by Fedex and they sent it back to my home address in Peru. In my case it took almostr 3 months.

dimidaza

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
From the upload documents page: "Certain countries will not issue a police certificate, or provide the certificate directly to you. If this applies to you please provide a letter of explanation in lieu of a police certificate."

Hope it helps.
thnx but no, turkish embassy normally issues one but they refuse to issue one to me