Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
Under “preview my score” IRCC says:
Permanent Residence application
Preview my score
This tool allows you to review the number of points you have based on this application for Permanent Residence. This tool is for information purposes only.
You can use this tool to help make an informed decision and determine if you will submit this application for permanent residence or decline your invitation to apply at this time. If your number of points is not what you expected, you may want to review the information you provided and fix any errors in your application. You can compare this information with the points in your Invitation to apply letter.

You need to make sure you still meet

the minimum entry criteria for the federal program you were invited under and
the minimum comprehensive ranking score (CRS) for your round of invitation.
If, after review, your score has changed to a score that is below the minimum score cut-off for your round of invitation, you should consider declining your invitation to apply as your application could be refused. You should also consider declining your invitation if you no longer meet the minimum criteria for the federal program you were invited under. If you decline your invitation to apply, your profile will be placed back into the pool of candidates until you are invited to apply again or it expires.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I received ITA on 14 Nov and I am planning to submit my e-apr in a week ,I have a concern regarding "proof of relationship " .

During filing application for expression of interest , I had mentioned that I have an aunt (father's sister )who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen.

But I am currently not able to obtain relevant documents to prove my relationship with her, can I exclude the claim of relationship in e-apr phase and mention the reason in LOI?

I am still scoring the qualification points under FSW program after removing the claim of relationship and my CRS remains unaffected.

Please suggest..

Thanks in advance
To get points on CRS, it has to be siblings. Aunt, uncle etc.. Will give you points for eligibility only.

You need to decline ITA and wait for next draw. Indeed, because you claimed FSW points for relatives, proof of relationship and evidence of relative actually living in Canada are a must. If you don't, application will be rejected for incompleteness.

Change relatives section, and explain in LOE that you do have relatives (include names and relationship), and state you're not claiming FSW points for it because you can't get documents.

Anshnan

Dec 2, 2018
The way I see it. You received ITA with points added for Canadian relatives. However you can't proceed with PR application as you don't have documentation to show evidence.

It's good to hear that you have enough points even after deducting points. So I suggest you to reject this ITA and you will re-enter the pool automatically. You might receive ITA probably in next draw.

Why take risk of waiting a month or more to see your eligibility rejected. It's not only waste of time but you have to bear this uncertainity.

Is your CRS 450+ after deducting points for Canadian relatives?
Thanks for your reply

Yes I am scoring 468 points , after removing the claim of my relationship with aunt from my application
Also this is above the cutoff points in the draw I received ITA in

Joeshu

Star Member
May 5, 2017
hi i have changed my surname after marriage, surname changed on passport and all the other docs also(6 years ago). No affidavit was made at that time cause not required in India to change surname after marriage.
I am now in Canada .
Do i need to make a affidavit for name change now from Canada or just copy of marriage certificate(which only indicates old name) + passport (with new surname)+letter of explanation is sufficient ????

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Hey guys during the creation of ee profile I didn't have passport so I wrote my name as "dökmez" with Turkish characters. Then after ITA I have my passport now and its written as "dokmez" any other type of characters. So I am filling my eapr different than ee profile. Does it cause any problem? Should I explain it also with a LOE?

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
Hey guys during the creation of ee profile I didn't have passport so I wrote my name as "dökmez" with Turkish characters. Then after ITA I have my passport now and its written as "dokmez" any other type of characters. So I am filling my eapr different than ee profile. Does it cause any problem? Should I explain it also with a LOE?
after filling all the eAPR application but not yet submiting it .....all sections changed to “complete”....then at the bottom appeared “preview score” when clicking on it this appeared:
Permanent Residence application
Preview my score
This tool allows you to review the number of points you have based on this application for Permanent Residence. This tool is for information purposes only.
You can use this tool to help make an informed decision and determine if you will submit this application for permanent residence or decline your invitation to apply at this time. If your number of points is not what you expected, you may want to review the information you provided and fix any errors in your application. You can compare this information with the points in your Invitation to apply letter.

You need to make sure you still meet

the minimum entry criteria for the federal program you were invited under and
the minimum comprehensive ranking score (CRS) for your round of invitation.
If, after review, your score has changed to a score that is below the minimum score cut-off for your round of invitation, you should consider declining your invitation to apply as your application could be refused. You should also consider declining your invitation if you no longer meet the minimum criteria for the federal program you were invited under. If you decline your invitation to apply, your profile will be placed back into the pool of candidates until you are invited to apply again or it expire

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
Key sentence is
“ you may want to review the information you provided and fix any errors in your application”

psp.picasa

Oct 3, 2018
WhatsApp groups are no longer allowed by the forum. So lets talk here. I am in the process of collecting all the documents. I should be able to submit my application in 3-4 weeks.

Where is everybody else..
Thank you!

MB 8926

Aug 23, 2016
Hi all, I have a question regarding PCC. My wife is the primary applicant in my case. For the PCC placeholder for uploading files. Hers comes with two separate sections saying
1. PCC for India
2. PCC for Dubai

For me it comes with only one placeholder for PCC in Dubai only.

Tried to make sense out of it and assuming that based on the information submitted in the previous section after which this customized placeholder section is generated. In the last 10 years, my wife had stayed in India and later in dubai after marriage ( 4 years + 6 years )

In my case I have been continuously staying in dubai for the last 11 years but just making 2 weeks visits to India during vacation.

Didn’t understand why I didn’t get a placeholder for India PCC. So we are thinking its bcos the previous sections asked for address details / work details saying mention details for the last 10 years or after 18th birthday which ever comes first. So we are assuming that even though I’m an Indian citizen with permanent address in India, since cic is only asking for last 10 years details, only Dubai PCC for me.

So I’m wondering if I really need to apply for India PCC.

Your feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Regards,
Bala

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hi all, I have a question regarding PCC. My wife is the primary applicant in my case. For the PCC placeholder for uploading files. Hers comes with two separate sections saying
1. PCC for India
2. PCC for Dubai

For me it comes with only one placeholder for PCC in Dubai only.

Tried to make sense out of it and assuming that based on the information submitted in the previous section after which this customized placeholder section is generated. In the last 10 years, my wife had stayed in India and later in dubai after marriage ( 4 years + 6 years )

In my case I have been continuously staying in dubai for the last 11 years but just making 2 weeks visits to India during vacation.

Didn’t understand why I didn’t get a placeholder for India PCC. So we are thinking its bcos the previous sections asked for address details / work details saying mention details for the last 10 years or after 18th birthday which ever comes first. So we are assuming that even though I’m an Indian citizen with permanent address in India, since cic is only asking for last 10 years details, only Dubai PCC for me.

So I’m wondering if I really need to apply for India PCC.

Your feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Regards,
Bala

I had the same issue with Pakistan....been living in the UK and KSA and going on short visits to Pakistan, so I did not get any area for Pakistan PCC. However, wife lived in UAE and stayed in Pakistan for about 7 months so she got one. I still plan to upload the Pakistan PCC in the LOE section because I don't want delay due to ADR and I already have a valid PCC for Pakistan so better to just upload it.

Reactions: MB 8926

MB 8926

Aug 23, 2016
I had the same issue with Pakistan....been living in the UK and KSA and going on short visits to Pakistan, so I did not get any area for Pakistan PCC. However, wife lived in UAE and stayed in Pakistan for about 7 months so she got one. I still plan to upload the Pakistan PCC in the LOE section because I don't want delay due to ADR and I already have a valid PCC for Pakistan so better to just upload it.
Thank you for the response