+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA 28 November 2018 gather here

psp.picasa

Oct 3, 2018
Hi all, I have a question regarding PCC. My wife is the primary applicant in my case. For the PCC placeholder for uploading files. Hers comes with two separate sections saying
1. PCC for India
2. PCC for Dubai

For me it comes with only one placeholder for PCC in Dubai only.

Tried to make sense out of it and assuming that based on the information submitted in the previous section after which this customized placeholder section is generated. In the last 10 years, my wife had stayed in India and later in dubai after marriage ( 4 years + 6 years )

In my case I have been continuously staying in dubai for the last 11 years but just making 2 weeks visits to India during vacation.

Didn’t understand why I didn’t get a placeholder for India PCC. So we are thinking its bcos the previous sections asked for address details / work details saying mention details for the last 10 years or after 18th birthday which ever comes first. So we are assuming that even though I’m an Indian citizen with permanent address in India, since cic is only asking for last 10 years details, only Dubai PCC for me.

So I’m wondering if I really need to apply for India PCC.

Your feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Regards,
Bala
Hi Bala,

I have similar case between USA and India. As I have stayed in US for past more than 10 years it PCC required for me was only USA. Where as for my wife we need both Indian and US PCC.

Reactions: MB 8926

MB 8926

Aug 23, 2016
Hi Bala,

I have similar case between USA and India. As I have stayed in US for past more than 10 years it PCC required for me was only USA. Where as for my wife we need both Indian and US PCC.
Thanks for the response. Hence are you submitting only USA PCC ? Or making arrangements for INdia PCC as well.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Key sentence is
“ you may want to review the information you provided and fix any errors in your application”
Hey there, I’m gathering to submit my application and I was wondering did you get your Egyptian pcc from Egypt or do you reside in another country.
We got our police certificates from Egyptian embassy in Dubai and I’m panicking from Ghonaim’s post about his friend that was refused due to PCC