Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
All who received ITA in November please gather here to exchange information
Thanks

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
whats the difference full time or part time in education. Is it something reduce education score?

dearlord007

Nov 30, 2018
CRS score: 445, I have got ITA previously(19th September 2018) but I declined as I did not had documents to submit on time.
I applied again on 19th November 2018. I have not yet got ITA.
Am I eligible to get ITA?

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
CRS score: 445, I have got ITA previously(19th September 2018) but I declined as I did not had documents to submit on time.
I applied again on 19th November 2018. I have not yet got ITA.
Am I eligible to get ITA?
You are on cut off score so tie break rule applies maybe that's why you couldn't get ita this time there might be people who entered pool earlier than you

psp.picasa

Oct 3, 2018
Hello All!

Congratulations for ITA!

I have two masters and one from India and the other from USA. I have submitted WES for masters in USA. After receiving ITA, during the application should I provide my Bachelors and Masters from India's degree certificates?

Thanks in advance!

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Hello All!

Congratulations for ITA!

I have two masters and one from India and the other from USA. I have submitted WES for masters in USA. After receiving ITA, during the application should I provide my Bachelors and Masters from India's degree certificates?

Thanks in advance!
I think you can do it in personal history section. You can enter education activities there. Since you don't have ECA result for others you can not show it on education section.

Reactions: psp.picasa

Joeshu

Star Member
May 5, 2017
hi , received ITA 28 nov.
My Police certificate from India does not have any date since how long i lived in country. do i need to change my pcc and get a new one with a specific date on it or the one i got is good??

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
hi , received ITA 28 nov.
My Police certificate from India does not have any date since how long i lived in country. do i need to change my pcc and get a new one with a specific date on it or the one i got is good??

PCC format is pretty standard and irrespective of how many times you apply they will only give what they have. if you are a citizen of another country visiting India and stayed for 6 or more months then that date makes sense and they will likely mention it.

Reactions: ozaN

psp.picasa

Oct 3, 2018
I think you can do it in personal history section. You can enter education activities there. Since you don't have ECA result for others you can not show it on education section.
Thank you for your reply! I understood that part. My concern is more towards uploading the documents. Should I upload the documents related to the degree of

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Thank you for your reply! I understood that part. My concern is more towards uploading the documents. Should I upload the documents related to the degree of
Just Masters. Because it's the only one for which you have ECA, and the degree for which you're claiming points.
No need for Bachelor, even if it's mentioned in personal history.

Joeshu

Star Member
May 5, 2017
For my previous employment records, I am having only experience certificate (no pay stubs and the salary was paid in cash). what can i do now. how can i prove it.

CHANISHA

Dec 1, 2018
hii all...i have received ita on 28th nov ... do we need birth certificates for all members or only the dependent children?????