+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA 28 November 2018 gather here

zoyaawan

Dec 1, 2018
Hi,

Anybody's score increased after filling out the questionnaire again?

Do I write and LOE for that?

psp.picasa

Oct 3, 2018
hii all...i have received ita on 28th nov ... do we need birth certificates for all members or only the dependent children?????
Your passport should have your date of birth, so you pnlo need birth certificate for children. Once you finish your post ITA form with information, it will generate a checklist with what all documents you need to upload. This list is specific to your situation. This list should mention who will need a birth certificate.

CHANISHA

Dec 1, 2018
Your passport should have your date of birth, so you pnlo need birth certificate for children. Once you finish your post ITA form with information, it will generate a checklist with what all documents you need to upload. This list is specific to your situation. This list should mention who will need a birth certificate.
thank u so much...

CHANISHA

Dec 1, 2018
hello all... i have a query... my name before marriage was chanisha in all official n bank documents...after marriage my surname was added after the name... however my old name stands with all bank investments and fd's... wat can be the solution in this case...will a declaration for two names be sufficient???/

zoyaawan

Dec 1, 2018
hello all... i have a query... my name before marriage was chanisha in all official n bank documents...after marriage my surname was added after the name... however my old name stands with all bank investments and fd's... wat can be the solution in this case...will a declaration for two names be sufficient???/
Yep. Get an official affidavit stamped by a government institution.

Anshnan

Dec 2, 2018
Hi,
I received ITA on 14 Nov and I am planning to submit my e-apr in a week ,I have a concern regarding "proof of relationship " .

During filing application for expression of interest , I had mentioned that I have an aunt (father's sister )who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen.

But I am currently not able to obtain relevant documents to prove my relationship with her, can I exclude the claim of relationship in e-apr phase and mention the reason in LOI?

I am still scoring the qualification points under FSW program after removing the claim of relationship and my CRS remains unaffected.

Please suggest..

Thanks in advance

Anshnan

Dec 2, 2018
I received ITA on 14 Nov and I am planning to submit my e-apr in a week ,I have a concern regarding "proof of relationship " .

During filing application for expression of interest , I had mentioned that I have an aunt (father's sister )who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen.

But I am currently not able to obtain relevant documents to prove my relationship with her, can I exclude the claim of relationship in e-apr phase and mention the reason in LOI?

I am still scoring the qualification points under FSW program after removing the claim of relationship and my CRS remains unaffected.

Please suggest..

Thanks in advance

shawn18

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-Nov-2018
AOR Received.
29-Nov-2018
IELTS Request
Nov-2018
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-Jun-2019
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2019

Please suggest..

Thanks in advance
The way I see it. You received ITA with points added for Canadian relatives. However you can't proceed with PR application as you don't have documentation to show evidence.

It's good to hear that you have enough points even after deducting points. So I suggest you to reject this ITA and you will re-enter the pool automatically. You might receive ITA probably in next draw.

Why take risk of waiting a month or more to see your eligibility rejected. It's not only waste of time but you have to bear this uncertainity.

Is your CRS 450+ after deducting points for Canadian relatives?

aamenah

Jun 30, 2017
hey.. Hi all...
I have received my ITA on 28th Nov
I have also made a small whatsapp group n we are already 4 members there... if you want to join .. kindly send me your number .. i will add you..
its more easy to ask questions there...