+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IsI college montreal

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
I've sent two emails to this college about the web programming program.
First I've asked for schedules or the subjects for each semester, here is the answer:
"Unfortunately, I do not have access to an example of a schedule nor do I have a list of subject taught for the program. Schedules are given to students on the first day of orientation. Subjects are completed one at a time before being able to move onto the next."

After that I've asked if studying this program will make me able to apply for the PGWP and they've answered:
"Unfortunately, I am unable to answer your question. I would suggest contacting someone from immigration Canada. I am sure they would be better suited to answering your question."

They know nothing lol.

Aashu5212

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I've sent two emails to this college about the web programming program.
First I've asked for schedules or the subjects for each semester, here is the answer:
"Unfortunately, I do not have access to an example of a schedule nor do I have a list of subject taught for the program. Schedules are given to students on the first day of orientation. Subjects are completed one at a time before being able to move onto the next."

After that I've asked if studying this program will make me able to apply for the PGWP and they've answered:
"Unfortunately, I am unable to answer your question. I would suggest contacting someone from immigration Canada. I am sure they would be better suited to answering your question."

They know nothing lol.
College can not do any commitments for work permit you have to ask ircc for that .

Last edited: