+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this IP1 or IP2

aminahc1

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
So what is this? Is this set of statuses common?
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Now my status says this today (Aug 16):

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.'

Does this mean I'm in IP2 and already passed the R10?

Aali005

May 5, 2017

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.'

I think yes you're in IP2 and R10 passed as well

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017

Hey
Can u pls share your timelines and stream?
Plus country from applying ?

aminahc1

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
FSW-Inland
AOR: July 26th
Meds passed: July 15th

So I called this morning about another question I had, and this is not IP2. It seems that inland applicants go through background check before eligibility, etc. The additional documents requested was my FBI check, because I only submitted the receipt that I applied, as I did not get it back in time for the deadline.

Reactions: axolotl

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Thnx man, this statues hasn't changed as far as I can remember since the start of application. Only thing changed was medical pass
Appreciate ur reply
any update on ur application dude, have u been assigned a Visa Office?

Aali005

May 5, 2017

I've same status.. I'm FSWO

novabound

Aug 1, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottowa
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
My application had said "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." since July 19th and just recently changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". Did it skip NA? Is this IP2?

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
My application had said "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." since July 19th and just recently changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". Did it skip NA? Is this IP2?
Yes IP2 mate. Good luck

Reactions: novabound

gmichelli

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi Guys, does any of you know in which stage I am in based on the info on my application? IP1 or IP2? Did I pass the R10 already?

FSW - INLAND
Origin: Brazil
AOR: JULY 21st
Medicals Passed: August 2nd
Additional Documents Requested: August 2nd
Documents uploaded: August 3rd
acknowledge of receipt of the additional documents: August 4th

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

THANK YOU!!

Reactions: Miracle2018

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi Guys, does any of you know in which stage I am in based on the info on my application? IP1 or IP2? Did I pass the R10 already?

FSW - INLAND

THANK YOU!!
The question is, was your background check like this since medical pass, or was it something else then changed back to Not applicable and then changed to this current one.

Reactions: gmichelli

kukie

Aug 2, 2017
AOR- 26th July
Medicals Passed and BG In Process for 1st time- 4th Aug
Schedule A Request- 4th Aug
BG NA- 10th Aug
BG In Process for 2nd time-17th Aug

Have not received mail for any steps. Received mail only for AOR and Schedule A

Does this mean I am in IP2?

aminahc1

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017

FSW - INLAND

THANK YOU!!
No, you are not in IP2. You can call and ask, but I had the exact same thing happen and they hadn't even started looking at R10 or eligibility yet. Apparently inland applications are processed differently from outland applications with the background earlier in the sequence. Good luck!

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
No, you are not in IP2. You can call and ask, but I had the exact same thing happen and they hadn't even started looking at R10 or eligibility yet. Apparently inland applications are processed differently from outland applications with the background earlier in the sequence. Good luck!
What if Review of Additional documents says additional docs not needed.