Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
With an AOR of June 14, this is probably IP1

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Yes. IP1 is what it should be
But read at few places and asked few people and they say this status reflects IP2
Just wondering if someone can give me precise response on this :/
Nah, that's not possible. No one on the forum can tell you precisely what it is, there are all sorts of weird edge cases where the status moves around unpredictably.

The most likely answer is IP1. You would need to order your GCMS notes to get a more detailed answer.

Reactions: shagunsangwan

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
Nah, that's not possible. No one on the forum can tell you precisely what it is, there are all sorts of weird edge cases where the status moves around unpredictably.

The most likely answer is IP1. You would need to order your GCMS notes to get a more detailed answer.
Yeah, well
thats the precise answer.
Thank you

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
These are wordings for IP2.

Reactions: Miracle2018

R0man

Apr 8, 2015
I have exactly the same situation.
Except that my AOR is May 8th (FSW inland) and I got RPRF request July 13th (8 days ago).

I was told that this is IP2 (hope it is). How long does it take for my stream from this stage to PPR?

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
My status says exactly the same , however AOR is 22 march. So ip1 or 2? Also my additionail document says uploaded, use to say under review .

Valli sushil

Aug 3, 2017
Hi, Im in FSW INLAND
This is my time line
Aor :15may 2017
Medical passed :28 july 2017
Bgc :not available
Eligibility:we are reviewing whether u meet the eligible requirement.
Additional doc: ur additional doc u provided are being reviewed
Biometrics :we do not need ur finger prints
Interview :you do not need interview
Final decision :your application is in progress.

Is it in ip1or ip2.

Dodozin

May 4, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With an AOR of June 14, this is probably IP1
IP1 and IP2 were a definitions that people on the forum created based on words...

IP1: you don't receive an email here
(Background check) Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

IP2
: you don't receive an email here
(Background check) We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

russ12

Aug 13, 2017
Hello Everyone I got question about my status for BAckground check says: your application is in progress. We will send you meesage when we start your background check.

FSW- inland
Aor : April 21
Med passed : 10th may

So is this ip1 or ip2 or they havent even started my background check? Any feedback on this will be really helpful

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
Hello all ! Just sharing my timelines
ITA 19 Apr
AOR 28 June
Med passed 19 July
BGC : NA ( Haven't seen In progress anytime )
Additional documents you provided are being reviewd .
Have been seeing my BGC as Not Applicable since always and have not seen it as IN PROGRESS. What's your opinion? Have I cleared my first stage ie the stage in which all my submitted documents have been checked and found correct and in order?
For eg my proof of funds , ielts, wes documents etc have been found to be correct ?????
Thanks again for your help!

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
ITA 19 Apr
AOR 28 June
Med passed 19 July
Have been seeing my BGC as Not Applicable since always and have not seen it as IN PROGRESS. What's your opinion? Have I cleared my first stage ie the stage in which all my submitted documents have been checked and found correct and in order?
For eg my proof of funds , ielts, wes documents etc have been found to be correct ?????
FSW O
India

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
IP1 and IP2 were a definitions that people on the forum created based on words...

IP1: you don't receive an email here
(Background check) Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

IP2
: you don't receive an email here
(Background check) We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Are you sure of this?

I never saw the first message and I'm checking few times each and every day.

My bg went straight from not needed to we are processing.....

Aor date is dec 6, bg changed in mid of may

Aali005

May 5, 2017
ITA 19 Apr
AOR 28 June
Med passed 19 July
Just what I've learnt on this forum.. the next stage for your BG will be IP2.