+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this IP1 or IP2

aminahc1

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
So what is this? Is this set of statuses common?
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Miracle2018

nskz24

Aug 10, 2017
So what is this? Is this set of statuses common?
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
they even not open your case yet I believe.

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Hello All

Appreciate if anyone could tell what is my application status.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio-metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in process. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your: application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

FSW-O
AOR - 14 July

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello All

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio-metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in process. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your: application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

FSW-O
AOR - 14 July
Most probably IP 1. I'm at this same stage. Been that way for almost 3 weeks now

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hello All

FSW-O
AOR - 14 July
IP1

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
Hello to all .....

if anyone can guide me as to what is my application status.....
FSW O
INDIA
AOR 28 June
Med passed 19 July
BGC: NA ( never saw In progress)
Present case reads:-

Background check: Not Applicable

Also : seeing above time lines wts my status and R10 done or not ?
Thanks

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hello to all .....

if anyone can guide me as to what is my application status.....
FSW O
INDIA
AOR 28 June
Med passed 19 July
BGC: NA ( never saw In progress)
Present case reads:-

Background check: Not Applicable

Also : seeing above time lines wts my status and R10 done or not ?
Thanks
You are probably at NA2, sometimes ip1 is quick and you dont notice it, changes back to NA2 same day for many applicants. If thats the case, you probably passed r10 completeness check

Reactions: kaegon and ankagni

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
You are probably at NA2, sometimes ip1 is quick and you dont notice it, changes back to NA2 same day for many applicants. If thats the case, you probably passed r10 completeness check
Thanks a ton !
And what with your experience can be assumed that has been done in R10 check?

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Most probably IP 1. I'm at this same stage. Been that way for almost 3 weeks now
Thnx man, this statues hasn't changed as far as I can remember since the start of application. Only thing changed was medical pass
Appreciate ur reply

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Can I pls tell that r these Only checked for completeness or for their being authentic also (R10)?
And what can be expected ahead !
No, just completeness. Being authentic or not might be done during eligibility or later at final stage when a visa officer opens your file for final approval, mostly the later one is the case and its done at local visa office.

Reactions: ankagni