+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any update from Ankara Embassy since August 7?

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
I think, they probably keeping all the decisions since August 7, it is not about priotirising...
It is about chaos anyway. Ankara never was different with working. Due to the high rate of rejects previous years. Just trying somehow be motivated. Bir teselli ver...misali.

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
I just wonder that Ankara VAC only works 5 days a week but open 2 days or works and open 2 days a week.

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
I raised webform just to learn where is my application they answered after 3 days that its in Ankara and process is going on all requested files are there, processing times are not accurate in the site due to pandemic, they are doing their best that is all I've got.

MadMax82

Aug 9, 2020
I raised webform just to learn where is my application they answered after 3 days that its in Ankara and process is going on all requested files are there, processing times are not accurate in the site due to pandemic, they are doing their best that is all I've got.
I heard from an Iranian froum's member that only some PHD students have got AIP during last 2 weeks ago. I'm not sure about it. Can any one here PhD student who's received AIP from Ankara embassy?

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
I heard from an Iranian froum's member that only some PHD students have got AIP during last 2 weeks ago. I'm not sure about it. Can any one here PhD student who's received AIP from Ankara embassy?
I never saw anyone got any decision from there these days. Do you know, they work on weekends or not?

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
I also have PhD offer (Winter 2021) but nothing heard yet from Ankara. I applied on July 21. I was thinking they will handle fall 2020 applicants first but looks like they are waiting too.

MadMax82

Aug 9, 2020
I
I also have PhD offer (Winter 2021) but nothing heard yet from Ankara. I applied on July 21. I was thinking they will handle fall 2020 applicants first but looks like they are waiting too.
Just must be patient and be calmed down bro