+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any update from Ankara Embassy since August 7?

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
I have not heard any news from agency or people around me. Is there anybody who has taken news since August 7?

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
I applied 3 times from Azerbaijan to Ankara. Paper based. Now 4th time online. So interesting, they process application there or not. Mean online one also or not.

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Submitted application just 10 days ago. 14th August. And the same day there was an update that they are checking background. I dont know this is just routine automatic update or they really processing it.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Submitted application just 10 days ago. 14th August. And the same day there was an update that they are checking background. I dont know this is just routine automatic update or they really processing it.
I guess we are on the queue. I applied on July 21 and my background check started 3 days later. However; eligibility review still on hold. I don't know what are they doing but it looks like Ankara Embassy just waiting.

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
I guess we are on the queue. I applied on July 21 and my background check started 3 days later. However; eligibility review still on hold. I don't know what are they doing but it looks like Ankara Embassy just waiting.
Hope get answer until the last day of drop. Wish good luck.

Reactions: ohbruh

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
If they don't respond at least to June applications until the end of the August , I think, they may be have other plans. Because there are many July and August applications and time is very restricted. Students are waiting to take a decision about deferal and it is also not an easy process. To defer, you have to apply and take a new LOA and send it via webform, it takes totally more than a week. If they decide during this process, then thing will be more complicated. Moreover, schools have different policies and deadlines.
They have not replied to any applications in my agent since August 7 and apprx. over 60 June applications are waiting according to agents claim.
We will see..

Last edited:

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
If they don't respond at least to June applications until the end of the August , I think, they may be have other plans. Because there are many July and August applications and time is very restricted. Students are waiting to take a decision about deferal and it is also not an easy process. To defer, you have to apply and take a new LOA and send it via webform, it takes totally more than a week. If they decide during this process, then thing will be more complicated. Moreover, schools have different policies and deadlines.
They have not replied to any applications in my agent since August 7 and apprx. over June 60 applications are waiting according to agents claim.
We will see..
My full application was submitted on the 3rd June. I am still waiting.

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Sorry, but how do you think, could they prioritize me because of canadian government scholarship?