+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Sending Voluntary information okay?

Ahtisham01

Jan 24, 2018
I am sponsoring my wife from Afghanistan. The file is at NDVO and it has been for 10 weeks. I know I don't expect any movement for at least the next 3 months. However I wanted the community's help with the following information:

1) When I submitted the application, I didn't have good communication proof as we spoke/texted through viber and the data was accidentally deleted and there was no way to get that back. So I submitted whatever I could. However now we have been texting and calling each other every day. I was wondering if I should voluntary submit that information through Web Form to NDVO.

I have also sent her money multiple times and have saved electronic receipts for that. Could I send that as well? I didn't include any money transfers in the initial application.

I am afraid that it might catch their attention and try to delay it even further. Please advise and thank you.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I am sponsoring my wife from Afghanistan. The file is at NDVO and it has been for 10 weeks. I know I don't expect any movement for at least the next 3 months. However I wanted the community's help with the following information:

1) When I submitted the application, I didn't have good communication proof as we spoke/texted through viber and the data was accidentally deleted and there was no way to get that back. So I submitted whatever I could. However now we have been texting and calling each other every day. I was wondering if I should voluntary submit that information through Web Form to NDVO.

I have also sent her money multiple times and have saved electronic receipts for that. Could I send that as well? I didn't include any money transfers in the initial application.

I am afraid that it might catch their attention and try to delay it even further. Please advise and thank you.
Don't send anything they do not ask for.

Reactions: Buletruck and KBH