+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is medical/interview the last steps of processing?

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
Shani19 said:
Yeah I have an appointment on 10th november. In how many days are they (CIC) able to view our medical report? I mean in how many days do our medical report reach them?
That really depends on their processing, but after medical exams uploaded to account, in about week or two you will get the passport request, and about in less than a week you will get your visa stamped. Good Luck!

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
talhaixlam said:
That really depends on their processing, but after medical exams uploaded to account, in about week or two you will get the passport request, and about in less than a week you will get your visa stamped. Good Luck!
Oh boy, thank you so much. You don't know how much this makes me happy :D. I just hope that what you are saying is true so that I can get my visa.
Also can you please tell me that the column of ' Review of submitted documents' is it for only online applications? Because mine is still blank. What does this mean?

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Shani19 said:
Oh boy, thank you so much. You don't know how much this makes me happy :D. I just hope that what you are saying is true so that I can get my visa.
Also can you please tell me that the column of ' Review of submitted documents' is it for only online applications? Because mine is still blank. What does this mean?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=983&top=4 you can check this link for the official information, here it is written that they usually take 4 weeks for next step after medical results upload, but this is the approximate time they mentioned, I am a Pakistani citizen and here some of my friends got their passport requests just within two weeks after getting medicals done. So, CIC usually take the less time they mention on their website for the process. The column "review of submitted documents" is for their processing about the documents they request you to upload for your online applications. You just need to scan the documents they request you and upload, then the status of that column will change. Normally this column have status of "No additional documents are needed at this time"
But when they need some documents they change it to "We need documents from you" and when you provide them the documents requested they will change it to "Provided" and then later it will change it to "Received" which means you have provided the correct document they want. If nothing is written on that column status then it might be a glitch, you can send inquiry to CIC form "report a technical issue" in the top panel of your online account. Always hope for the best.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
talhaixlam said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=983&top=4 you can check this link for the official information, here it is written that they usually take 4 weeks for next step after medical results upload, but this is the approximate time they mentioned, I am a Pakistani citizen and here some of my friends got their passport requests just within two weeks after getting medicals done. So, CIC usually take the less time they mention on their website for the process. The column "review of submitted documents" is for their processing about the documents they request you to upload for your online applications. You just need to scan the documents they request you and upload, then the status of that column will change. Normally this column have status of "No additional documents are needed at this time"
But when they need some documents they change it to "We need documents from you" and when you provide them the documents requested they will change it to "Provided" and then later it will change it to "Received" which means you have provided the correct document they want. If nothing is written on that column status then it might be a glitch, you can send inquiry to CIC form "report a technical issue" in the top panel of your online account. Always hope for the best.
Oh I am from pakistan too. So this means InshALLAH I'll get my visa after two weeks too.(IA) They have not requested me to upload any document online and plus I applied through paper. But still the column is blank. It doesn't mean anything right? I mean it might just be an error?

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Shani19 said:
Oh I am from pakistan too. So this means InshALLAH I'll get my visa after two weeks too.(IA) They have not requested me to upload any document online and plus I applied through paper. But still the column is blank. It doesn't mean anything right? I mean it might just be an error?
Yes may be a glitch on computer. Best of Luck! and by the way which institution and program you are attending.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
talhaixlam said:
Yes may be a glitch on computer. Best of Luck! and by the way which institution and program you are attending.
Thank you.
I have been accepted to fraser international college ( vancouver) and program is computer science. What about you?

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Shani19 said:
Thank you.
I have been accepted to fraser international college ( vancouver) and program is computer science. What about you?
I applied to seneca college for biotechnology advance diploma (3years) now I am thinking about going to some university.

haris00

Aug 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct,2016
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
24th Oct,2016
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2016 (passed on 11th Nov, 2016)
Passport Req..
21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2016
talhaixlam said:
Can you please share the timeline of your friends who got passport request within a week of medical being passed?
Thanks

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
haris00 said:
Can you please share the timeline of your friends who got passport request within a week of medical being passed?
Thanks
He was applying for the september intake 2016 and he applied for visa on about 18th of june 2016 and got the medicals request on about August 4th and his passport was stamped before start of his classes (6th September 2016).

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
So an update guys. I just did my medical examinations today in the morning although I did upfront medical. And now when I opened my account it says medical passed. This means they received my upfront medical right? I went again for medical examinations for no reason. I am so angry at them. :mad:

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Shani19 said:
So an update guys. I just did my medical examinations today in the morning although I did upfront medical. And now when I opened my account it says medical passed. This means they received my upfront medical right? I went again for medical examinations for no reason. I am so angry at them. :mad:
Best of luck!, Can you suggest me some universities for biology related program for may 2017 intake.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
talhaixlam said:
Best of luck!, Can you suggest me some universities for biology related program for may 2017 intake.
Thank you! I have no such idea man. I mean I didn't search that much and selected FIC because my seniors are there.

Priyasehgal22

Nov 13, 2016
Hi ! i applied under general category and attached my medical along with my file . my medicals were done on 24 sept , 2016 and the file was submitted on 14 oct , 2016. I recieved a medical request on 25 october , 16 and Have submmitted my old medicals , not went for new ?
as I look similar in your profile .
Is it fine ?

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Priyasehgal22 said:
Hi ! i applied under general category and attached my medical along with my file . my medicals were done on 24 sept , 2016 and the file was submitted on 14 oct , 2016. I recieved a medical request on 25 october , 16 and Have submmitted my old medicals , not went for new ?
as I look similar in your profile .
Is it fine ?
Hi
I did went to do medical examinations again however it was of no use as they did received my previous medical reports.I think you should wait a little.