+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is medical/interview the last steps of processing?

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Priyasehgal22 said:
Hi ! i applied under general category and attached my medical along with my file . my medicals were done on 24 sept , 2016 and the file was submitted on 14 oct , 2016. I recieved a medical request on 25 october , 16 and Have submmitted my old medicals , not went for new ?
as I look similar in your profile .
Is it fine ?
Your inbox is full I can't send you a messege. Delete some of them

Abdelhadi

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Shani19 said:
Sorry that you dod not get your visa. :(
Can you please tell me after how much time of medical did your friend get visa?
I applied from dubai too 20/10
Didn't receive any single update please let me know when u get the visa and if i did ill tell u

Saikat1313

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct 2016
File Transfer...
17th Oct 2016
Med's Request
1st Nov 2016
Med's Done....
3th Nov 2016
Passport Req..
13th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22 Dec 2016
Shani19 said:
Your inbox is full I can't send you a messege. Delete some of them
Shani any news yet??

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
Shani19 said:
Yes today I recieved instructions to submit my passport. Is it approved then?
Yes, Your visa is approved, you will get your passport back (with visa stamped) within a week. Congrats.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
talhaixlam said:
Yes, Your visa is approved, you will get your passport back (with visa stamped) within a week. Congrats.
Hey can you please help me? I already submitted my passport along with my application when I was applying so why did I get this email to submit my passport? What to do?

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Shani19 said:
Hey can you please help me? I already submitted my passport along with my application when I was applying so why did I get this email to submit my passport? What to do?
I think you applied online, and at the time of applying online VAC staff just require your passport to take some information from it and then they give it back to you and tell you to submit it only when the embassy send you the email to submit it. In case of applying by paper you have to submit your passport with paper application and you get your passport stamped when your processed application return back to VAC. I don't understand your question really. If you submit your passport while giving biometrics at VAC then go and contact them.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
talhaixlam said:
I think you applied online, and at the time of applying online VAC staff just require your passport to take some information from it and then they give it back to you and tell you to submit it only when the embassy send you the email to submit it. In case of applying by paper you have to submit your passport with paper application and you get your passport stamped when your processed application return back to VAC. I don't understand your question really. If you submit your passport while giving biometrics at VAC then go and contact them.
I applied by paper and did submit my passport along with my application. But today in my cic account I got a new message which was a pdf file saying instructions for medical. I contacted vfs and they say that track your passport and when I did it says your passport has been forwarded to canada visa office Islamabad. I told this Toto vfs and they say that there might be some error then. :/ ( I hope you understand this. Sorry if it's too confusing ask me again if you don't get it.) So can you help me with this? :(

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Shani19 said:
I applied by paper and did submit my passport along with my application. But today in my cic account I got a new message which was a pdf file saying instructions for medical. I contacted vfs and they say that track your passport and when I did it says your passport has been forwarded to canada visa office Islamabad. I told this Toto vfs and they say that there might be some error then. :/ ( I hope you understand this. Sorry if it's too confusing ask me again if you don't get it.) So can you help me with this? :(
From where did you apply, What is the status written on your online linked application account in "Final Decision" Column. I think your visa is stamped and you will get it within couple of days as when your documents return back to your local VFS in your city, but don't ignore the pdf from CIC as they may be some kind of error but still they are corresponding with your application on your account, If I remember correctly didn't your medical already pass on your online account. Usually the people who apply online get the passport submission request through pdf after application approval, As you already passed medical after getting medical request, they should not send you the medical request again. I think you will get your passport back in some days with visa stamped. Good Luck, Hope for the best.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
talhaixlam said:
From where did you apply, What is the status written on your online linked application account in "Final Decision" Column. I think your visa is stamped and you will get it within couple of days as when your documents return back to your local VFS in your city, but don't ignore the pdf from CIC as they may be some kind of error but still they are corresponding with your application on your account, If I remember correctly didn't your medical already pass on your online account. Usually the people who apply online get the passport submission request through pdf after application approval, As you already passed medical after getting medical request, they should not send you the medical request again. I think you will get your passport back in some days with visa stamped. Good Luck, Hope for the best.
I applied from Karachi VFS. And in final decision it's written not started. I went to vfs office today and they told me that because you linked your account online that is why you revived this pdf file. Is it true? He also said it means your visa is approved and as your passport is already there you will get is back soon.
And yes I did upfront medical but am I received and email to undergo medical examinations again. Which was later passed.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
So what do you think is it true? Because I linked my account online that is why I received this file?
Than you for helping!

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Shani19 said:
So what do you think is it true? Because I linked my account online that is why I received this file?
Than you for helping!
May be, how did you know that your medical is passed? (If from online account) Then I think you will get passport back soon. You can also contact CIC (Specific case inquiry) for more authentic confirmation.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
talhaixlam said:
May be, how did you know that your medical is passed? (If from online account) Then I think you will get passport back soon. You can also contact CIC (Specific case inquiry) for more authentic confirmation.
Yeah I got to know from my online account. They don't reply to specific case inquiry. I know because I asked them something and they never replied back.
I think that who ever apply online get this file but as I linked my application inline that is why I got this.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Also one more thing. Applications of Pakistani students are processed in Abu dabhi but what stamping of visa? Bas told me that stamping of visa is done in Islamabad embassy is it true?