+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is medical/interview the last steps of processing?

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
ana786 said:
i heard a lot of times that after medicals your application is complete and only then they can pass a judgment. but if they reject students before asking for medical then what i heard is clearly a myth
Maybe, because the application is complete only if you provide all the documents CIC ask you, If you submit your complete application without medical exam then It is complete for processing but If they need your medical exam then they ask you for it, after submitting the medical results then your application will be complete again. I hope you understand.

Source: I have applied online and the only forms I needed to fill were (1. Application Form, 2. Family Information) and then I uploaded the letter of acceptance from DLI (Verified Institution), passport scanned, and proof of funds. Then they considered my application as complete for processing.

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Shani19 said:
Oh so then it's a good thing I guess. I think I will undergo medical examinations again as can't do any thing else..
Again? They will ask you to give your medical exam for processing. But If you are talking about the upfront medical then it is a different case.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
talhaixlam said:
Again? They will ask you to give your medical exam for processing. But If you are talking about the upfront medical then it is a different case.
I meant that I already did upfront medical but still they sent me an email that I need to undergo medical examinations. I think they did not receive my results however the IOM ( where I did upfront medical) says they have sent my results.

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Shani19 said:
I meant that I already did upfront medical but still they sent me an email that I need to undergo medical examinations. I think they did not receive my results however the IOM ( where I did upfront medical) says they have sent my results.
Did you apply online or by paper?

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Shani19 said:
I applied by paper.VFS
Did you include your medical exam sheet in your application?, If so then ask the staff at VFS that you have received the call for medical even you have already provided the medical exam results sheet in your application, may be the medical exam document have been misplaced while handling your application by VFS or embassy. If you applied through paper you should have your checklist provided by the VFS, check that If anything about medical exam is mentioned there.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
talhaixlam said:
Did you include your medical exam sheet in your application?, If so then ask the staff at VFS that you have received the call for medical even you have already provided the medical exam results sheet in your application, may be the medical exam document have been misplaced while handling your application by VFS or embassy. If you applied through paper you should have your checklist provided by the VFS, check that If anything about medical exam is mentioned there.
Yes I did include my e Medical form with my visa application. I sent an email to the staff of VFS and they simply replied that I need to undergo medical examinations again. I told them that CIC haven't mentioned anywhere that I need to undergo medical examinations again and that they just want to have my results.To this they replied that I should contact the embassy :( :( . Seriously this is so frustrating, I don't know what to do man. I don't want them to delay my case as classes will start soon. :'(

prottoy1991

Nov 4, 2016
Shani, did you apply on your own or through some agent? like: we have vfs here in Bangladesh. people seem to favor them a lot. im just curious so i ask

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Shani19 said:
Yes I did include my e Medical form with my visa application. I sent an email to the staff of VFS and they simply replied that I need to undergo medical examinations again. I told them that CIC haven't mentioned anywhere that I need to undergo medical examinations again and that they just want to have my results.To this they replied that I should contact the embassy :( :( . Seriously this is so frustrating, I don't know what to do man. I don't want them to delay my case as classes will start soon. :'(
You should contact CIC through specific case inquiry and ask them whether you should send them the e-medical form which you already have or should you have to take the medical exam all over again. I suggest you to link your paper application to online account, by that you will get some sort of clear picture of your case.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
talhaixlam said:
You should contact CIC through specific case inquiry and ask them whether you should send them the e-medical form which you already have or should you have to take the medical exam all over again. I suggest you to link your paper application to online account, by that you will get some sort of clear picture of your case.
Yeah I sent them an email 3 days ago but no reply yet. I have linked my paper application to online and there it shows medical report awaited. I am going to do medical examinations again if they don't reply me within 2 days. Thank you any way for helping :(

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
prottoy1991 said:
Shani, did you apply on your own or through some agent? like: we have vfs here in Bangladesh. people seem to favor them a lot. im just curious so i ask
I applied through VFS.

hemayur

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess its better to just undertake the test again and you should be good for stamping....

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
hemayur said:
I guess its better to just undertake the test again and you should be good for stamping....
I hope so :( Do you think I can get my visa within 2 weeks after I have passed medical?

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Shani19 said:
Yeah I sent them an email 3 days ago but no reply yet. I have linked my paper application to online and there it shows medical report awaited. I am going to do medical examinations again if they don't reply me within 2 days. Thank you any way for helping :(
Yeah, you should go for medicals as they only give the applicant 30 days after requesting medical to get them done, you should not risk your visa for this, don't wait until the last moment as you are close to your goal so, go for it.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
talhaixlam said:
Yeah, you should go for medicals as they only give the applicant 30 days after requesting medical to get them done, you should not risk your visa for this, don't wait until the last moment as you are close to your goal so, go for it.
Yeah I have an appointment on 10th november. In how many days are they (CIC) able to view our medical report? I mean in how many days do our medical report reach them?