canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear all,

They call it skilled immigration. Many of us are back at home we are qualified experts in our field, be it doctor, pharmacist, architect, biologist, engineers, etc and earn a good deal of money to sustain our life comfortably. So we dream to immigrate into a better city like Canada and we face lots of challenges to smooth-en life as it was back at home. I have seen it myself. The struggle starts from confidentiality of our degree to qualify to work in Canada. And the cost of living in Canada ? My God !

My question would be then, is it worth ? please share your feelings. Please know that I am not here to discourage or encourage here on this tread.

Cheers

Canada plus

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada plus said:
Dear all,

They call it skilled immigration. Many of us are back at home we are qualified experts in our field, be it doctor, pharmacist, architect, biologist, engineers, etc and earn a good deal of money to sustain our life comfortably. So we dream to immigrate into a better city like Canada and we face lots of challenges to smooth-en life as it was back at home. I have seen it myself. The struggle starts from confidentiality of our degree to qualify to work in Canada. And the cost of living in Canada ? My God !

My question would be then, is it worth ? please share your feelings. Please know that I am not here to discourage or encourage here on this tread.

Cheers

Canada plus
Canada is a country not a city.

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
lol, anyhow you have understood the context and pls share your feelings

V

vidya

This topic has been discussed many a times. So Canada Plus if you are not sure just stay back wherever u are.
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada plus said:
Dear all,

Cheers

Canada plus
The answer to your question is in your own pocket !

You have done your research and the decision should be yours and what anybody else says is immaterial....because their reasons of relocating to Canada is different than yours.

Goodluck.

Mitali

thomasgrng

Oct 16, 2012
Good answer mitali anybody dont force you to go to canada..If you want relocate if you dont stay back in your country simple.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
mitali said:
The answer to your question is in your own pocket !

You have done your research and the decision should be yours and what anybody else says is immaterial....because their reasons of relocating to Canada is different than yours.

Goodluck.

Mitali
Nice observation and thoughtful answer. Good one.

Pal

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear all,

I see intolerance here to my feelings and nobody wants to share their real feelings of Canada. Even if your reason of relocating is different from mine, it would have been great just to mention yours than attacking my ideas. Somebody is also criticizing me for mentioning Canada as a city, and laughing at my English.

I have been blessed by this forum through out my application process and I do not want to end but continue my investigation and observation of this country to share my ideas with this immigration forum. By doing so, I want to help also the new immigrants by sharing what I felt. I advise all to be open minded and share your ideas, even if your main purpose to relocate is just to live" in a safer country ".

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada plus said:
Dear all,

I see intolerance here to my feelings and nobody wants to share their real feelings of Canada. Even if your reason of relocating is different from mine, it would have been great just to mention yours than attacking my ideas. Somebody is also criticizing me for mentioning Canada as a city, and laughing at my English.

I have been blessed by this forum through out my application process and I do not want to end but continue my investigation and observation of this country to share my ideas with this immigration forum. By doing so, I want to help also the new immigrants by sharing what I felt. I advise all to be open minded and share your ideas, even if your main purpose to relocate is just to live" in a safer country ".
Take it easy....nothing is personal.

I am really grateful to the VO, who took my interview and issued visa as well as to the beautiful Canada because I became successful in life after coming here. I came here for better education as well as to earn $$$,$$$ that I have achieved in a very short period of time. I wouldn't be where I'm now without being here.

Best of luck.

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some will be successful and some will not be in Canada.Do your research and see how much scope your line has in Canada?. Are there enough jobs for you in Canada?.If there are then you should think of moving to Canada.If there aren't then you should either stay at home or enter Canada and get your self enrolled in some good University and start from fresh but that will be really tough(this option only if you are desperate to move).

Initially things are always going to be tough because for you it's a new land,culture etc but slowly due to your grit and determination to succeed you will find something.

Don't worry about negative or rude comments,you will always find such people because they just want to hear good things .Now,same people will attack me for my comments.

Take care

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
If there would have been a "like" button as in Facebook, did same thing to your comments !

Trick said:
Some will be successful and some will not be in Canada.Do your research and see how much scope your line has in Canada?. Are there enough jobs for you in Canada?.If there are then you should think of moving to Canada.If there aren't then you should either stay at home or enter Canada and get your self enrolled in some good University and start from fresh but that will be really tough(this option only if you are desperate to move).

Initially things are always going to be tough because for you it's a new land,culture etc but slowly due to your grit and determination to succeed you will find something.

Don't worry about negative or rude comments,you will always find such people because they just want to hear good things .Now,same people will attack me for my comments.

Take care

Allegra66

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Just as some of the members said, it will be difficult initially and whilst there is no guarantee for some that they would attain the same level they left behind or surpass it, individuals would measure their own success based upon the reasons that brought them here in the first place.

As for negative comments, I would not worry too much about it as some people are so invested in coming to Canada that anything told to them that comes across as negative is not taken too well. This is where the mistake lies as individuals should be prepared for anything and not expecting the best or worst but be informed by others and hopefully, try not to make the same mistakes as others.

As you seem relatively new here, give yourself a time frame and if you feel it is not worth it, then the decision is up to you and you only.

Good Luck!!!