+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it worthy ?

abul

Oct 21, 2012
FBI Fingerprint Card Rehection

My FBI fingerprints cards rejected two times due to poor qualities of my fingers ridges. I have sent my fingerprints again to FBI on 1st October 2012. In the meantime, I have done my medical on 28th July 2012. If FBI rejects my fingerprints this time then what should I do? Is there any alternate? Your response is appreciated.

Thanks

dhusseini

Sep 2, 2011
Re: FBI Fingerprint Card Rehection

abul said:
My FBI fingerprints cards rejected two times due to poor qualities of my fingers ridges. I have sent my fingerprints again to FBI on 1st October 2012. In the meantime, I have done my medical on 28th July 2012. If FBI rejects my fingerprints this time then what should I do? Is there any alternate? Your response is appreciated.

Thanks
Dear Abul,

I'm sorry to hear about your fingerprint rejections. I hope they accept your fingerprints this time. According to the FBI web site they recommend you send multiple fingerprint cards if you have unclear prints, to avoid rejections:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/background-checks/faqs
5. What if my fingerprints are continuously rejected?
"Have multiple sets of fingerprints taken, preferably by a fingerprinting technician. (This service may be available at a law enforcement agency). Mail all fingerprint forms to the CJIS Division with your request. For more information on taking legible fingerprints, refer to the Recording Legible Fingerprints brochure."

Also, check their Recording Legible Prints brochure: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/fingerprints_biometrics/recording-legible-fingerprints
They mention this for 'thin and worn' finger ridges:
"Worn fingerprints:

An individual, by the nature of their work or age, may have very thin or worn ridges in the pattern area. Apply light pressure and use very little ink to record these types of fingerprint impressions. A technique known as "milking the finger" can be used to raise the fingerprint ridges prior to printing. This technique involves applying pressure or rubbing the fingers in a downward motion from palm to fingertip.

For more information about recording legible fingerprints or to request training, visit our website or contact the Customer Service Group at (304) 625-5590 or via e-mail at liaison@leo.gov."

gudboy

Mar 13, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
April 2010
Med's Request
05 June 2012
Med's Done....
17 June 2012
Interview........
Waied off
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13 Nov 2012 InshAllah Soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah in March April 2013
Worthy is a relative term, something is worthy for me but not at all for you.

However this is your own decision.

As mentioned by other friends that as you are going to a new country, new culture, new people and it will take some time to adjust yourself in this new environment.

Also I feel that the hard work and tough time you spent in the begining will pay you off later

This is my opinion

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear,

I can see that you are better off now in Canada than you were back home. I can assume that you were a student or just a beginner in your profession before you decide to move into Canada.

scorpion_ca said:
Take it easy....nothing is personal.

I am really grateful to the VO, who took my interview and issued visa as well as to the beautiful Canada because I became successful in life after coming here. I came here for better education as well as to earn $$$,$$$ that I have achieved in a very short period of time. I wouldn't be where I'm now without being here.

Best of luck.

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear,

Yes worthy is a relative term. But, my query is those immigrants who are skilled and doing better back home are immigrating into Canada and struggling to come to the level they were back home. The credentiality of their education is in question from the first place. And comes Canadian experience important even to work in Timhortons......why all those hurdles ? Once you are skilled, why they make you go through those hardship of 2-4 years until you become successful in your profession ? why do you waste those 4 valuable years ? Please assume you are better off in your home country. Especially, I advise those immigrants who are in doctors, pharmacies, engineers, etc.... to think critically before you decide to move if you are once you are successful in your home country.

what is the reason of relocation ? I need your explanations guys

gudboy said:
Worthy is a relative term, something is worthy for me but not at all for you.

However this is your own decision.

As mentioned by other friends that as you are going to a new country, new culture, new people and it will take some time to adjust yourself in this new environment.

Also I feel that the hard work and tough time you spent in the begining will pay you off later

This is my opinion

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada plus said:
Dear,

Yes worthy is a relative term. But, my query is those immigrants who are skilled and doing better back home are immigrating into Canada and struggling to come to the level they were back home. The credentiality of their education is in question from the first place. And comes Canadian experience important even to work in Timhortons......why all those hurdles ? Once you are skilled, why they make you go through those hardship of 2-4 years until you become successful in your profession ? why do you waste those 4 valuable years ? Please assume you are better off in your home country. Especially, I advise those immigrants who are in doctors, pharmacies, engineers, etc.... to think critically before you decide to move if you are once you are successful in your home country.

what is the reason of relocation ? I need your explanations guys

Hi,

I would like to kw whether u r a doctor,pharmacist or eingineer? Would u mind revealing ur noc.
Ur field matters a lot here.certain fields r almost impenetrable.

Good luck.

Rgds,
Art.

gudboy

Mar 13, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
April 2010
Med's Request
05 June 2012
Med's Done....
17 June 2012
Interview........
Waied off
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13 Nov 2012 InshAllah Soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah in March April 2013
art2012 said:
Hi,

I would like to kw whether u r a doctor,pharmacist or eingineer? Would u mind revealing ur noc.
Ur field matters a lot here.certain fields r almost immpenetrable.

Good luck.

Rgds,
Art.
Any example of immpenetrable filed????

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gudboy said:
Any example of immpenetrable filed????

I didnt say impenetrable,i said almost impenetrable,there is thin line of difference.
doctors r the example.

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
NOC 3131---PHARMACIST

art2012 said:
Hi,

Ur field matters a lot here.certain fields r almost impenetrable.

Good luck.

Rgds,
Art.

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada plus said:
NOC 3131---PHARMACIST
Hi,

Thanks for sharing.
Im lil busy now,i will get back to you later.

Rgds,
Art.

mjtajik

Jul 10, 2012
canada plus said:
Dear all,

They call it skilled immigration. Many of us are back at home we are qualified experts in our field, be it doctor, pharmacist, architect, biologist, engineers, etc and earn a good deal of money to sustain our life comfortably. So we dream to immigrate into a better city like Canada and we face lots of challenges to smooth-en life as it was back at home. I have seen it myself. The struggle starts from confidentiality of our degree to qualify to work in Canada. And the cost of living in Canada ? My God !

My question would be then, is it worth ? please share your feelings. Please know that I am not here to discourage or encourage here on this tread.

Cheers

Canada plus
You have the right to follow your dreams for better life... if you are from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia and so on... and as I have read on this forum the law and order is degrading in your country, Canada is an excellent choice for immigration...

but if you are from some more stable country, as you have seen with this immigration F^ck up for the past 8 years, contrary to the common belief, Canada is not such a great place to live!! and most of the things that you hear in media are just good old propaganda and stereotype..

one more thing that you need to consider is the future of the country.... As I can see the economical future is gloomy with slow done in china and fraking gas revolution in US (because Canada mostly makes money on selling resources to China and US) and more heart breaking thing is the closure of most of Canadian companies by the hand of the US competitors (most of the time illegally and by the compliance of this conservative government (or the liberals who are the same as conservatives, even worse))

regarding the political future, UK's secret societies (mostly conducted from the city of London) are eating up every single soft power centre in Canada (boards of the banks, boards of Universities, hospitals, offices of the MPs and so on... it's really interesting... if you attend these meetings the dominant accent is British)... I'm afraid that Canada is going to lose its independence and become the same $hit hole that the UK is... a Neo-feudal human farm!!

so if you are young and you are from one of the BRICS countries and you are truly skilful, stay theF6ck away from the north america... nobody knows what's going to happen in the close future... but all of the denominators are pointing towards a steep decline on all economical, social, freedom parameters and in general, much worse standards of living in future.

canloverdream

Jun 21, 2010
I would say that Canada is not all that is craked up to be. People say do your research before you come to Canada but I never here this when we initially moved to the Uk. Having lived in the usa and uk the standard of living between these countries and canada is very wide. if you do want ot come just prepareto go to university...that is the advise i would give you. Do not come here withthe intention to do survival work you will be demoralised. Just apply for a place in a university finish up and if you cannot get a job at the end of the day thenrelocate somewhere they will accept your credentials and give you a job. canadian qualifications and passport are always recognised around the world. and atleast you will not have to face the regret and hardship most new immigrants face here.

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trick said:
Some will be successful and some will not be in Canada.

Initially things are always going to be tough because for you it's a new land,culture etc but slowly due to your grit and determination to succeed you will find something.

Don't worry about negative or rude comments,you will always find such people because they just want to hear good things .Now,same people will attack me for my comments.

Take care

Well said, +1 from me.