+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it fine if someone receives two bvl?

Amrose5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
I reapplied for a study permit in March and today I got two bvls but not any final result yet, so is it fine or its some glitch?

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
don;t worry it happens when they made a decision then find out that something is missing then issue a 2nd bvl

couple of people who got BVL then medical request then 2nd bvl and ppr.

from what i seen so far 2 bvls = 100% ppr . otherwise they would have issued you refusal before updating medical :)

Last edited:

Amrose5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
don;t worry it happens when they made a decision then find out that something is missing then issue a 2nd issue

from what i seen so far 2 bvls = 100% ppr . otherwise they would have issued you refusal before updating medical :)
Thanks for the positivity. Hope for the best..

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
don;t worry it happens when they made a decision then find out that something is missing then issue a 2nd bvl

I reapplied after refusal & received 3 correspondence letter (bvl) and medical updated. All on very same day. What could be the reason. Should i be worried?

Amrose5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
I reapplied after refusal & received 3 correspondence letter (bvl) and medical updated. All on very same day. What could be the reason. Should i be worried?
It's the same as mine. I received two bvls and medical updated. When you received these?

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
It's the same as mine. I received two bvls and medical updated. When you received these?
I received them 2 weeks back and no response after that. Is it because they are not giving decisions to anyone in India? Since VAC center are closed? None of the guys I know have received decision in last 20 days

Amrose5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
I received them 2 weeks back and no response after that. Is it because they are not giving decisions to anyone in India? Since VAC center are closed? None of the guys I know have received decision in last 20 days
Yeah true, once VAC's are opened then they will give result of all pending files in few days. I am seeing first time that 3bvls are provided. All 3 are the same, I meant any difference you find?

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Yeah true, once VAC's are opened then they will give result of all pending files in few days. I am seeing first time that 3bvls are provided. All 3 are the same, I meant any difference you find?
All 3 are same. I didn't cross check word by word but they look same. Let me cross check