+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS BACKLOG SUMMARY NECESSARY?

Sachin29

Mar 10, 2016
Just talked to people at my university and they told me that they don't have any provision of providing backlog summary. I am looking for post graduate diploma in humber college. Someone pls tell me if its necessary :(

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VIKASBAGLE said:
Is there any rule regarding the backlogs ??
nope......no rule mention in cic website ,, but it is better to give statement over it

VIKASBAGLE

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Gujarat India
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/16
Thank you for responding. The matter is I heard stories about visa rejections due to number of backlogs and I have 11 of them . So I just wanted to make sure they are just myth and I am good to go . And please can you give specific details about what you mean by statement..?

D

Deleted member 556103

Hey Under , which course are you in ? How good is conestoga ? Is it true that its hard to find part time jobs in places like kitchener

VIKASBAGLE

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Gujarat India
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/16
inder009 said:
It also depend on luck i had more than 17 backlogs 1 year degree extented .
I am in canada now .
stay positive .
Thank you so much . Can I get your contact ?

ashher

Apr 24, 2017
Heyy bro, same here, I'm also facing backlog summary issue, what is the solution for that if our college don't provide backlog summary?? Although i don't have any backlogs, but now what's the use of that, humber and Centennial are demanding for backlog summary, and them mailed me that provide us backlog summary in just 2-3 weeks, now I'm left with just one week... Plz help me guys

nitinpahwa77

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
ashher said:
Heyy bro, same here, I'm also facing backlog summary issue, what is the solution for that if our college don't provide backlog summary?? Although i don't have any backlogs, but now what's the use of that, humber and Centennial are demanding for backlog summary, and them mailed me that provide us backlog summary in just 2-3 weeks, now I'm left with just one week... Plz help me guys
Ask your college to provide backlog summary. It is the duty of your college to provide such documents to you. If the staff is not providing you, you can talk to the senior staff members of your college.

In my case, I went to administration department, took backlog summary, get signed from the Head Of Department of my course, and finally, they issued me backlog certificate by pasting college stamp.

Reactions: prerna91

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I want to study in Canada but I got a gap of one year is this problematic for my studies
What do you mean by gap? If by gap you mean that after your studies you got a job and are now applying for college then that's not a gap. The only gap that can occur is a gap between 10th/12th and college or a gap between starting college and finishing college. As long as you meet the requirements of the college/ university you will be admitted. You must not have backlog/arrears and the number of backlogs allowed varies from college to college. You will have to see the individual requirements of each college.