+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS BACKLOG SUMMARY NECESSARY?

pooja sangle

Feb 6, 2019
Just talked to people at my university and they told me that they don't have any provision of providing backlog summary. I am looking for post graduate diploma in humber college. Someone pls tell me if its necessary :(
hey I have 64% in BE but 9 backlogs my counselors said i cannot apply for humber as they accept only 8..is it true?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
hey I have 64% in BE but 9 backlogs my counselors said i cannot apply for humber as they accept only 8..is it true?
This is from the admission requirements for India

Maximum Backlogs Attempts Accepted
Bachelor’s degree- 3 year: 2 backlog attempts
Bachelor’s degree: 4 year: 4 backlog attempts
Master’s degree: 2 backlog attempts
10+3 Curriculum: 4 backlog attempts

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
E

Even if you get the offer from Humber, getting Visa might be tough. You need to have a really strong SOP.
@pooja sangle , @arun437 is right, even if you get admission getting a visa is more difficult. Also, for postgraduate programs Humber requires First division/ first class in your bachelor's degree. I believe that is around 70% + if I am not mistaken.

Prabhjit kaur

Jul 10, 2019
Heyy bro, same here, I'm also facing backlog summary issue, what is the solution for that if our college don't provide backlog summary?? Although i don't have any backlogs, but now what's the use of that, humber and Centennial are demanding for backlog summary, and them mailed me that provide us backlog summary in just 2-3 weeks, now I'm left with just one week... Plz help me guys
Hi i m also facing same problem.plz could u tell me that it is necessary to provoide backlog summary ??

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Yes, it's mentioned on Humber College website. however, its also depends on consultant I mean how strong tie ups a consultant have with Humber College.If Humber is only college you want, Try Jain overseas Jalandhar they can help you out.

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Nd don't worry my friend got 13 backlogs in b.tech n, 2 times refused, 2.5 year gap.now he is in Canada. May be luck or strong sop with genuine consultant.

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hi i m also facing same problem.plz could u tell me that it is necessary to provoide backlog summary ??
Embassy don't want backlog summary, only college want. Even if u don't have backlog summary. Then college will mention no backlog.
Actually I completed b.a. From government college. And they didn't even know about it. So I took format of backlog summary from internet and went to cafe to get the print out with the name of my college. I I explained to college clerk what I want and I got it signed. U can approach ur principal and ur class incharge.

Prabhjit kaur

Jul 10, 2019
Embassy don't want backlog summary, only college want. Even if u don't have backlog summary. Then college will mention no backlog.
Actually I completed b.a. From government college. And they didn't even know about it. So I took format of backlog summary from internet and went to cafe to get the print out with the name of my college. I I explained to college clerk what I want and I got it signed. U can approach ur principal and ur class incharge.
Oh thnkew so much

Prabhjit kaur

Jul 10, 2019
A
Actually i have one more ques if u can help.i want to know about that with provisional degree can i apply for study visa or i need original degree from university?

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
A

Actually i have one more ques if u can help.i want to know about that with provisional degree can i apply for study visa or i need original degree from university?
Embassy need Original degree but marksheets are also accepted if u still don't hv degree. Nd if u need urgent, u can approach University to get it. Since Punjab University and Punjabi University both are government, they don't give a damn about ur urgency, u better have someone in University who can help you out.

Prabhjit kaur

Jul 10, 2019
Embassy need Original degree but marksheets are also accepted if u still don't hv degree. Nd if u need urgent, u can approach University to get it. Since Punjab University and Punjabi University both are government, they don't give a damn about ur urgency, u better have someone in University who can help you out.
Okk thxx