+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC written Authorization letter

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
I wish it was me :) I am still waiting and 4 weeks has passed.
It was mkbansal who got the approval letter and I believe based on what he said it was in the fifth week that he got it.
oh I see, hope you get it soon too. Some people got within 15 days, for some it takes really long. May I know if you raised a web form or was it through email?

soheil_sb

May 4, 2021
oh I see, hope you get it soon too. Some people got within 15 days, for some it takes really long. May I know if you raised a web form or was it through email?
I sent through webform. I am not even aware of email address, I followed the instruction on the IRCC website.
No way of following up, it is just a black hole, as always for IRCC :)

Reactions: Dhivyabharathi

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
I sent through webform. I am not even aware of email address, I followed the instruction on the IRCC website.
No way of following up, it is just a black hole, as always for IRCC :)
True, we can only wait. But if it is past 14 business days, I think we can raise another webform.

cam_meh

Dec 21, 2020
I got the exemption approval from IRCC today morning. Good Luck to you :)
Hi, I applied for exemption letter for my wife and got refused today. Can you please help me what reason did you mention in your case? How can I reapply? Thank you

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
Hi, I applied for exemption letter for my wife and got refused today. Can you please help me what reason did you mention in your case? How can I reapply? Thank you
Is it visit visa or spouse open work permit for her? What is the duration of stay you mentioned?

cam_meh

Dec 21, 2020
Is it visit visa or spouse open work permit for her? What is the duration of stay you mentioned?
She has spouse open work permit. The reason I mentioned was reuniting. However, I did not mention time period of stay considering reunification and staying in canada will be until expiration of our work permit. I am not sure if my PR application has anything to do with this refusal though.

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
She has spouse open work permit. The reason I mentioned was reuniting. However, I did not mention time period of stay considering reunification and staying in canada will be until expiration of our work permit. I am not sure if my PR application has anything to do with this refusal though.
This looks fine, not sure why it was refused. It doesn’t impact anything on the PR approval. When does your work permit expire? Are you applying for TA first time or along for a extension? When did you apply for TA?

cam_meh

Dec 21, 2020
My work permit is expiring next year September. And the refusal letter states that I did not mention if her travel is non-optional purpose even after I stated the reason of reunification. Not sure what should I do now. And did not get what TA stands for! Sorry.

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
My work permit is expiring next year September. And the refusal letter states that I did not mention if her travel is non-optional purpose even after I stated the reason of reunification. Not sure what should I do now. And did not get what TA stands for! Sorry.
you can reapply saying you have been stay away for a long period and the immediate family reunion is essential. TA means travel authorization. May I pls know when you applied? You can email the content you sent to me holding your personal details if you want to. I can also check once before you reapply