Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 27, 2015 Decision Made: June 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept. 22, 2015
Assume your spouse wants to see his child and if you have plans to sponsor each other it would look much better to spend more time together. You mentioned this has always been a long distance relationship. Was he there for the delivery? You could have also moved to the US when you were pregnant or after you got married.
We are in the process of the petition but still awaiting for the approval. He wasn’t present when I gave birth due to canada’s restriction because of the pandemic. Since he can’t quarantine, he can’t take more than 14 days off of work, we didn’t had any choice but to give birth alone. I can’t even move to the US before because I had issues with my passport. I only got mine this year. In short, there was so much going on that’s why all our plans got delayed plus this pandemic. This will be the only perfect time we can go see each other before I go back to work and school. The petition is taking forever too and I can’t just transfer to the US right now because there’s no any other legal way but to wait for the approval.

soheil_sb

May 4, 2021
Did you get any replies?
Still waiting! from April 26th. MP didn't help as well. I used to live in area with Liberal MP which was sooooo helpful but now my area is conservative MP and yo guessed it not helpful for any immigration stuff.

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Still waiting! from April 26th. MP didn't help as well. I used to live in area with Liberal MP which was sooooo helpful but now my area is conservative MP and yo guessed it not helpful for any immigration stuff.
Omg no wonder my MP is also useless he is conservative lol

Kamiste2

Jul 9, 2021
Hi,

Just curious to know if anyone has been able to get a written authorization in less than 14 days? It’s for an extended family member who already has an ETA & reuniting with a PR. I noticed that most of the quick approvals here are linked with ongoing TRV applications...

Thanks

foreigner1

Jan 21, 2017
Hi,

Just curious to know if anyone has been able to get a written authorization in less than 14 days? It’s for an extended family member who already has an ETA & reuniting with a PR. I noticed that most of the quick approvals here are linked with ongoing TRV applications...

Thanks
Hi. I received an Extended Family Authorisation in about 8 days (including the weekend ). I applied on a Friday and got the authorisation the following friday. I already have a valid TRV and I requested authorisation to visit my sister who is a citizen. I entered at Toronto Pearson last Friday with absolutely no issues. Did less than 28 hours of hotel quarantine because I got my test results in less than 24 hours. I'm currently completing my 14 day quarantine in my sister's basement apartment and had my day 8 test done today. Once you have all your documents in order you should have no trouble.

AdaKhan

Nov 18, 2020
Hi. I received an Extended Family Authorisation in about 8 days (including the weekend ). I applied on a Friday and got the authorisation the following friday. I already have a valid TRV and I requested authorisation to visit my sister who is a citizen. I entered at Toronto Pearson last Friday with absolutely no issues. Did less than 28 hours of hotel quarantine because I got my test results in less than 24 hours. I'm currently completing my 14 day quarantine in my sister's basement apartment and had my day 8 test done today. Once you have all your documents in order you should have no trouble.
Hello @foreigner1

What reason did you give in your letter?

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi,

Thanks
Yes my daughter has eta. The timeframe is 3 weeks

AdaKhan

Nov 18, 2020
I just said I wanted to spend time with my sister as she has not had contact with immediate family since the onset of the pandemic. I stated I would be visiting for about one month.
Hello @foreigner1
Thank you for your reply.
So you filled the form for extended family. Did you send it through the webform or email?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just wanted to thank you for properly quarantining. I assume you mean you are quarantining in your sister’s basement since you must quarantine away from any non-traveller for the rest of the 14 days.

foreigner1

Jan 21, 2017
Just wanted to thank you for properly quarantining. I assume you mean you are quarantining in your sister’s basement since you must quarantine away from any non-traveller for the rest of the 14 days.
Yes, my sister's basement. It's a self- contained living space with its own entrance, so it's basically an apartment. I'm all by myself down here, don't worry.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hello @foreigner1

I have a same scenario like you. Mi sister already has TRV and she already visited once in 2019. Now she wants to visit again before her passport and visa expires in November. She is planning to visit last week of August for one month visit. By that time she will complete full vaccination (Pfizer) and 14 days prior traveling.

So, if Written authorization form IRCC approved, still she needs 14 days quarantine plan?