+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

timzzy

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
yes, like what I said, once you change your marriage status or add spouse during their processing time, they will have the excuse to put your application aside forever. But for those applications which transferred to local office without any significant reasons, they don't have excuse to delay the processing time too long. I hope they will work on our applications soon, but who knows when. Let's just hope the best.
Did anyone get a ghost update last 2 weeks(application/profile updated)?

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Did anyone get a ghost update last 2 weeks(application/profile updated)?
I got the ghost updates a couple of times after my file transferred. The first time was because my Medical result expired, the status changed to "You dont need medical exam" from "You passed the medical exam". That's easy to understand. The second time was because my background check changed from "We are processing your Background Check" to "Not applicable". That's the one I have no idea what's that mean at all.

timzzy

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I got the ghost updates a couple of times after my file transferred. The first time was because my Medical result expired, the status changed to "You dont need medical exam" from "You passed the medical exam". That's easy to understand. The second time was because my background check changed from "We are processing your Background Check" to "Not applicable". That's the one I have no idea what's that mean at all.
Anyways I got a ghost update two weeks ago and a lot of individuals who didn’t add their spouse are getting their application approved. I think it shows they are starting to take a look at our files and hopefully before the end of this month we will get additional document requests. I am quite optimistic about this.

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Anyways I got a ghost update two weeks ago and a lot of individuals who didn’t add their spouse are getting their application approved. I think it shows they are starting to take a look at our files and hopefully before the end of this month we will get additional document requests. I am quite optimistic about this.
Exactly! It's been 14 months since my file transferred, and I haven't got the ADR yet, don't tell me it will take another half year after submit the ADR. I hope nothing now.

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Any update i also added my spouse in april
Winnipeg office
Did u get any update bro ? I have exact same case and timeframe as you? And also is there any whats app group here where we can be in touch with others who are having same time frame? Please let me know thankyou.

timzzy

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I ordered GCMS note and I think the reason for the ghost update was because my medicals expired. They are not working on our files yet. These Visa officers are a pathetic bunch of lunatics.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Cant believe lvo not opening a file for 10 months....
Truth is these files were already queued at cio for few months before MR/BIl . Now putting them in queue at lvo again for a year is just........sigh!

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Does anyone know a person with spouse add on whose file was transferred to the winnipeg office in March or April 2019? when was the last time the winnipeg asked applicants with spouse add on for ADR?
My add on spouse file transferred to winnipeg office on 30 april,2019. No update after that.

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
A friend of mine contacted cic through the phone call, and been told their cic employees haven't gone back to office to work yet. And due to the privacy, the officer are not able to open the files at home. The only work they can do are some easy works like the files been reviewed and everything passed before covid 19 happend, they can give copr from home. but for the files haven't been reviewed, they can do nothing on those. Dont know if that's 100% true.

timzzy

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
A friend of mine contacted cic through the phone call, and been told their cic employees haven't gone back to office to work yet. And due to the privacy, the officer are not able to open the files at home. The only work they can do are some easy works like the files been reviewed and everything passed before covid 19 happend, they can give copr from home. but for the files haven't been reviewed, they can do nothing on those. Dont know if that's 100% true.
This is insane! Nobody knows when the virus will be over! it could be next year.