+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

dannyboy485

Sep 9, 2014
Hi guys,
What i was thinking if we all or most of us live in winnipeg then we should try to reach out winnipeg mayor and see if we can get any help to process our files.
i have tried twice with my local MP, but didn’t get any helpful answer.
I believe its already been done. Too many people are reaching out, emailing, calling and slowing the process down for everyone.They have limited resources right now, we are all in the same boat. It's not going to make it go any faster...

Jul 15, 2020
2018.6ar
2018.8 fn
2019.5 file transfer to Winnipeg local
2019.12 me and adr
2020.4 pal
all passed but security not started

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hi guys,
What i was thinking if we all or most of us live in winnipeg then we should try to reach out winnipeg mayor and see if we can get any help to process our files.
i have tried twice with my local MP, but didn’t get any helpful answer.
That's a lovely idea. If we don't raise the issue out our case won't be heard.
I genuinely feel like there is only 1 resource ( 1 person ) allocated for all these so called *Complex* cases.
How many of these cases, where spouses are added, being transferred to Winnipeg? I am thinking max 20-30 a year.
And It takes them extra 12 -14 months to process that. 10 -12 months of queue???
That's the height of unfairness in this process.

And to be honest no one cares because it's a relatively very minute fraction of groups problem, which is not brought on their table , rightly so, as we do not raise our voices up and get their attention.

Mp cant do anything except giving you the status of your file. Unless group of ppl meet mp or mayor and request to raise this issues with the authorities.

In express entry when spouses are added; max 1 - 2 months extra adds to the process BUT why 14 months extra in paper based applications? Which already have 18 months of processing time. Because, express have thousands of such cases and ircc is well aware of the issue, so they work around it. But with pnp, honestly getting married is like a sin or crime. Newly weds couple are forced to stay separated for > year!

Last edited:
Reactions: Taimoor962

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
I genuinely feel like there is only 1 resource ( 1 person ) allocated for all these so called *Complex* cases.
How many of these cases, where spouses are added, being transferred to Winnipeg? I am thinking max 20-30 a year.
And It takes them extra 12 -14 months to process that. 10 -12 months of queue???

And to be honest no one cares because it's a relatively very minute fraction of groups problem, which is not brought on their table , rightly so, as we do not raise our voices up and get their attention.

Mp cant do anything except giving you the status of your file. Unless group of ppl meet mp or mayor and request to raise this issues with the authorities.

In express entry when spouses are added; max 1 - 2 months extra adds to the process BUT why 14 months extra in paper based applications? Which already have 18 months of processing time. Because, express have thousands of such cases and ircc is well aware of the issue, so they work around it. But with pnp, honestly getting married is like a sin or crime. Newly weds couple are forced to stay separated for > year!
I know right ,they make us feel it is a sin to get married so we don’t have the right to be processed in a timely manner.

Reactions: Walle_007

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019

I guess lets wait 2,3 more weeks and still if we don’t get any update then we should go to see winnipeg mayor. We will need more people with us to raise this issue properly

Benipalmanu

Feb 14, 2020
Hi i got mail today from cic- winnipeg they want my all documents again like schdule A , travel history, medical, PCC, paystub Job letter , spouse travel
History, photos call
Log everything again I already submitted aprl 2019, anybody know why

Reactions: Walle_007

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hi i got mail today from cic- winnipeg they want my all documents again like schdule A , travel history, medical, PCC, paystub Job letter , spouse travel
History, photos call
Its a good sign at least someone is working on your file. Send them everything as soon as possible

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
History, photos call
What is your complete timeline please? When did you get your Aor?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
History, photos call
It's a good sign. Congrats.
I guess, the reason the ask for all these bunch of documents is because they pick up your file after so long like a year or 13 months they want to check on what changes in your life in this time.

Nothing to worry about just send them what they asked for .

And please share your complete timeline with us. Thanks.