Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
In May 2019. I don’t remember the exact date they told me.
Coz i noticed in people who got pr thay they are working on files in order they where transferred to winnipeg
Right now it seems they are around may

Reactions: Quesask1

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Hey guys,
I just got a ghost update again, yes, AGAIN. But when I click into that, I noticed the background check changed to NOT APPLICABLE. It was BACKGROUND CHECK IN PROCESS before I'm sure. I don't know what's that mean. Refer to other forums, they said if I see this, background check should be done and PPR soon, but I don't think so, because IRCC hasn't required any additional docs after I got married. It's so frustrated because the stages and signs of the transferred pnp files are completely different from their normal pnp files. There isn't any experiences we can refer to....
Hi any news on your papers?

Reactions: Beekay91

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Hi i got coPR
I am single applicant and inland
AR- june 11, 2018
AOR- aug 8,2018
MR- may 1, 2019
MP- may 17, 2019
ADR- dec 9, 2019
PAL- may 26, 2020
Medical ext- june 1, 2020
DM & CoPR - june 5, 2020
When did your file transferred to winnipeg?

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
dont worry about cic portal because they dont update it. Mine 18 months was over in August last year.

They contacted local office as they said no one knows how long it gonna take bacuse they said there is no time line when you add your spouse in between.
Hello i guess i am in same boat i added my spouse after my passport request and when i called cic i got same reply that there is no time limit when you add spouse in between and file is transferred to winnipeg and now its been 14 months no update not even my spouse name is added yet on the file. Please if you have any update on your file let me know thanks.

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Ar may 2018
AOR july 2018
Added spouse by jan 2019
No medical or whatever since then
File transferred to winnipeg since june 2019

20 months almost
They say because i added my spouse that is why it take too long than normal processing time
Hello did u got any update ?please update Because i m in same boat as you

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello everyone
I want to share my case here.i got my passport request in feb,2019 but i didnt submit my passport because i got married few days before i got my passport request so i added my spouse. So my file is transferred to winnipeg local office since april,2019 and i have no update on file since than not even my spouse name is added on the file yet its been 14 months now. If anybody has the same experience please share thanku.

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I am not even sure if they really follow the queue. I heard they are picking up files randomly, hard to believe!

Is there anyone who was transferred to winnipeg before April 2019 and have not got any response at all ??
I am on the same boat , my file was transferred to winnipeg since april,2019 and since than no single update

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
It seems nobody in Winnipeg office is working on the files which added spouse or changed marriage status in between. Never heard anyone got PR from Winnipeg office if they added spouse. Because they have the excuse to put your files aside. They can say they don't take any responsibilities for delay because you add spouse during the processing time.

Reactions: Walle_007

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I have exactly same profile as most of you guys. AR may 2018, Aor july 2018 spouse added april 2019 and then file transferred to winnipeg office in may 2019. Even spouse name is not showing in my cic account and haven’t got any update so far from Winnipeg office.
i was thinking to go for upfront medical for me and my wife. What you guys suggest should we all go for upfront medical who haven’t got medical request yet???

Reactions: Quesask1

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have exactly same profile as most of you guys. AR may 2018, Aor july 2018 spouse added april 2019 and then file transferred to winnipeg office in may 2019. Even spouse name is not showing in my cic account and haven’t got any update so far from Winnipeg office.
i was thinking to go for upfront medical for me and my wife. What you guys suggest should we all go for upfront medical who haven’t got medical request yet???
[/

Hi, when i called CIC regarding as the name of my spouse was not showing in my online application, they said it will show only primary applicant name not spouse. Spouse name will not be visible in the application.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Does nt make any difference man. I suggest you wait may be. I did spouse upfront medical in October. It has not been updated yet.