+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Webform Document Upload Error

Laique Akbar

Feb 5, 2021
Hello,

Don't wait, it may not be requested for. Send it swiftly via email. Use Google to search for the email of the visa officer handling applications from your country.

Follow GCMSWriters on Twitter and Instagram for free guide on Canada study permit.

Best of Luck
Thanks for your suggestion, i also have raised a webform by attaching the correct file this time, Hopefully there shouldn't be any problem.

Dr ray

Feb 4, 2021
Hello everyone,

I had raised a webform for uploading additional documents for New Delhi office and I got this reply from them this morning.

" Thank you for your email. If you are providing additional documents, as request by IRCC, and have applied online, you must submit these additional documents through your secure IRCC account. If you want to update the information on your online application, but have NOT been requested to do so, we will open up a document request in your application so that you can upload the documents. Only additional documents provided for paper applications will be uploaded to your file by the mission. Please advised that we can only assist in applications where India is the primary office. If you submitted and application under a permanent resident economic category, your application may be processed in Canada. You should submit the webform and indicate that you applied online via economic immigration and your additional document will be sent to the appropriate office. The mission may not be able to access your file to create.
If IRCC has not requested any document, allow 5 business days from the day you receive this email before uploading your documents to your online application. You can log in using your secure IRCC account. Please note that your documents will not be uploaded by the mission."

Now Could anyone please tell me is it a general mail or what I need to do next?! Any idea..? Please help as it's actually very confusing for me.

Mohammed678

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everyone,

I had raised a webform for uploading additional documents for New Delhi office and I got this reply from them this morning.

" Thank you for your email. If you are providing additional documents, as request by IRCC, and have applied online, you must submit these additional documents through your secure IRCC account. If you want to update the information on your online application, but have NOT been requested to do so, we will open up a document request in your application so that you can upload the documents. Only additional documents provided for paper applications will be uploaded to your file by the mission. Please advised that we can only assist in applications where India is the primary office. If you submitted and application under a permanent resident economic category, your application may be processed in Canada. You should submit the webform and indicate that you applied online via economic immigration and your additional document will be sent to the appropriate office. The mission may not be able to access your file to create.
If IRCC has not requested any document, allow 5 business days from the day you receive this email before uploading your documents to your online application. You can log in using your secure IRCC account. Please note that your documents will not be uploaded by the mission."

Now Could anyone please tell me is it a general mail or what I need to do next?! Any idea..? Please help as it's actually very confusing for me.
Hey even I have received the same reply, dont know what to do further

Dr ray

Feb 4, 2021
Hey even I have received the same reply, dont know what to do further
It's actually very confusing

I am unable to understand whether to raise another webform or just to wait for next 5 days.
Please do let me know here, If you get any update on what to do
Thanks.

Mohammed678

Jan 5, 2021
It's actually very confusing

I am unable to understand whether to raise another webform or just to wait for next 5 days.
Please do let me know here, If you get any update on what to do
Thanks.
yes will do, we should actually see what others got the reply