+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Webform Document Upload Error

Manua

Feb 2, 2021
When I'm trying to upload documents on the webform - it says "500-internal server error".

I tried clearing cache, trying on a different browser, different computer, using incognito mode. However, nothing worked.

Anyone knows what's going on?

Last edited:

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
When I'm trying to upload documents on the webform - it says "500-internal server error".

I tried clearing cache, trying on a different browser, different computer, using incognito mode. However, nothing worked.

I am encountering the same issue right now. Hopefully they will fix it.

tanzirrafe

Feb 3, 2021

Facing same issue

worrier123

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Well I say that, I definitely can because I've been using it for long enough, and I have similar experiences with pretty much every single Canadian government website that I try to use

worrier123

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I always try to remind myself that the IRCC/Canadian government aren't actively trying to find reasons to deny your application, but they definitely don't make it easy to apply either.

Reactions: Desojiadedeji

Dr ray

Feb 4, 2021
Facing the same problem. Tried to raise a webform 4-5 times but everytime failed to attached the document. Is there any other way of uploading additional documents? Please help

slambook30

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Hi, is this thing really working? like uploading upfront medical through technical issues section? I mean, is it good idea?
Hey, I know most people who raised a webform got their updates in a month. I didn't raise any, and I didn't get updates on medical. I think raising once is fine, just don't spam.

slambook30

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Facing the same problem. Tried to raise a webform 4-5 times but everytime failed to attached the document. Is there any other way of uploading additional documents? Please help
Exactly having the same issue! First step doesn't have a problem, but when I click on "yes" to attach a file it shows error.