+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Testing New Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal

PA012345

Jan 16, 2020
Hi all!! Quick update from me, I just received my eCoPR!!
Timeline: (FSW inland, 2 applicants)
PR portal information request email: Dec 23 - answered within 20 minutes
PR portal credentials email: Jan 4 - logged and sent address and photo within 30 minutes
E-coPR confirmation received: Jan 27 (today)

Good luck to all of you!!! It is coming...
When were you asked to confirm you are in Canada - or you were not asked?

deebur

Aug 7, 2019
Not yet. Its been almost a month since I uploaded the photo and Mailing address to the portal ( and almost one week after I submit the new Declaration ). Waiting for the COPR so that we can apply for the Health Card. Do we need to explicitly apply for PR card or will it happen automatically?
Very similar timeline to this.

Still waiting.

As ever, I have no idea if it will come through today or in April.

Reactions: spnnnj

ahmad0707

Star Member
Apr 21, 2019
Very similar timeline to this.

Still waiting.

As ever, I have no idea if it will come through today or in April.
I think its just a matter of time till they upload it probably next or after couple of weeks won’t take any longer imo

unnipbvr

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
I got PR approval in CIC account on 1/29. It has COPR number and expiry date as well.
What is the next steps? Direct COPR or portal process?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I got PR approval in CIC account on 1/29. It has COPR number and expiry date as well.
What is the next steps? Direct COPR or portal process?
If you get COPR # in your account, you won’t get the portal credentials. People waiting on COPR via PR portal still have “in progress” in their IRCC account. So congratulations, the only thing you need to wait is your PR card after sending photo to LVO.

Reactions: unnipbvr

unnipbvr

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
If you get COPR # in your account, you won’t get the portal credentials. People waiting on COPR via PR portal still have “in progress” in their IRCC account. So congratulations, the only thing you need to wait is your PR card after sending photo to LVO.
cool. thanks.
My agent said I can expect COPR in next few days and I can use that for SIN etc, is that still the case?
Or I have to wait for PR card?