+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Testing New Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Same here! I sent all details on December 23rd and since then, waiting!
they returned back on 29th Dec. Not sure how long they will work till they go back on end year vacation soon. But do keep me posted once you hear back on your portal details. Are you single applicant or family?

Reactions: svb92
Nov 5, 2020
Yeah. Almost same timelines and same situation. Are you one member on the PR or more than 1. Not sure if that has to do anything with how quickly they respond. Was there any particular format in which the response was expected. I mean they asked us to provide one client per line.

Anyways do keep me posted and viceversa as soon as you hear back @svb92 from IRCC on the portal details.
2 members in my family, and also requested separated information for each member.
I will keep you posted if I receive anything on my side! Good luck!!

Reactions: yosupa

svb92

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Yeah. Almost same timelines and same situation. Are you one member on the PR or more than 1. Not sure if that has to do anything with how quickly they respond. Was there any particular format in which the response was expected. I mean they asked us to provide one client per line.

Anyways do keep me posted and viceversa as soon as you hear back @svb92 from IRCC on the portal details.
i am an single CEC applicant
i don’t think so thay want specific formant however i will keep you posted once i get any update.

Reactions: yosupa

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Thank God, I was worried for not getting response from IRCC but going through all the comments, I am one of you. I received the same mail and confirmation portal on 10th December. Replied same day with address and upload photo. Now I sent mail, use web form - NO RESPONSE and called IRCC ( 3-4 times) - same answer " you are in Q" approached MP, received same status " you are in Q for virtual landing ". So hopefully New Year may bring good news for all of us waiting to download eCoPR from the portal. Wish every body Good Luck & Happy New Year 2021.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Ottawa is probably almost entirely shut down. Between the holidays and covid restrictions hardly anything is getting out of that office. Let’s hope some sense prevails with the dawn of the new year. Best wishes, everyone.

svb92

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
I got my first email on Dec 23 from Etobicoke office. I replied about 20 minutes after I received it.
how about email ids , did you provide them same email ids as on the file ..?
i am single applicant i did give them same email which i have on my file
please help