Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
HI,

So i sent email to IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca , they replyed within 10 min stating that my inquiry has been forwarded to the responsible unit for their action.

next day i received the email from IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on the same email chain stating that i have been scheduled fro my Oath .

Note- when i sent email directly to IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and they replyed that all ceremonies booked till april 31st

hope this helps to all awaiting for their OATH
31 April huh? We should tell them to come up with a better template.

Mar 10, 2022
I got my email regarding my citizenship test but I need someone to help me during the test as I requested because I’m unable to do the test without support

artin2015

Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
A friend of mine got DM in November 2021 and had been waiting to get scheduled for Oath since then. I suggested that she send an email to Scarborough office, as doing same had helped some people get scheduled for Oath faster in the past.
She sent the email on March 5, and yesterday (March 8) she got a response that she has been scheduled for Oath on March 23.
I remember they told someone here that Oath spots in Scarborough office are filled up till the end of April, however it appears some spots came up.
If you need to send that email, please do.
A friend of mine got DM in November 2021 and had been waiting to get scheduled for Oath since then. I suggested that she send an email to Scarborough office, as doing same had helped some people get scheduled for Oath faster in the past.
She sent the email on March 5, and yesterday (March 8) she got a response that she has been scheduled for Oath on March 23.
I remember they told someone here that Oath spots in Scarborough office are filled up till the end of April, however it appears some spots came up.
If you need to send that email, please do.
don't worry I am done my test in July 2021 and not even decision made and I applied march 2019

ghonghadze

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
So folks June 2019 applicant, did my test in september 2021 then pp request in november 2021 then interview on 7th of murch 2022 interview was just for two minutes…. on 8th of march all turned to complete except oath. Now another waiting for oath invite….

Reactions: PSIL and Dreamlad

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Why did I get another test invitation after I passed the online test?
You may be receiving another invitation because
  • your previous test result is invalid, or
  • you had a technical issue with your webcam
Read the invitation to find out why we’re asking you to take the test again.
If you think you’re getting another invitation by mistake, contact the email in the “Rescheduling” section of your test invitation. In your email, include
I did the same. Emailed IRCC about this problem yesterday and IRCC emailed me today that the 2nd test invitation was an error from their side and that I should ignore it. Also that I had already passed the test and those previous results are valid with no problems in it.

Reactions: yyz_sf

newuser1234

Jun 17, 2019
Hi - I am a Scarborough applicant as well and applied online.

I had my background check completed on February 18, Test Given 8th March, and Test Status update on 10th March.

I still have Languages, Prohibition, and Physical presence in progress.

Can someone advice on how long it takes from test completed to everything else completed at SCR office, and how long it is taking to Oath from Test Completed in general?

If background is already completed, is there still a chance for FP or Interview etc? I applied maybe 6-7 months after my physical presence conditions were met so that should not be an issue.

Rebotman

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I did the same. Emailed IRCC about this problem yesterday and IRCC emailed me today that the 2nd test invitation was an error from their side and that I should ignore it. Also that I had already passed the test and those previous results are valid with no problems in it.
That is bit relief. Have they updated the tracker with test completed or still it is in process.
Is there anything like action waiting on you?

Reactions: grapehair

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Well I sent an email to Scarborough office yesterday to see if anything can be done about Oath scheduling (App sent on Oct 2020, Test Passed on Nov 8, 2021). Got a reply that they have forwarder my request to the appropriate department. Keeping my fingers crossed it will trigger some action! We want to travel to visit parents but we are stuck waiting to get the oath invite.

artin2015

Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
So folks June 2019 applicant, did my test in september 2021 then pp request in november 2021 then interview on 7th of murch 2022 interview was just for two minutes…. on 8th of march all turned to complete except oath. Now another waiting for oath invite….
we are in same boat. i submitted copy passport in Aug but I didn't get interview .what was about ( interview )

Rebotman

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Updated today to completed again
Great! I had same situation, the status on my application is also completed but there is that note " action waiting on you" i called them why it is still active they said it is system glitch. I hope it is really a system glitch as later it won't turn to a surprise.

Just for my understanding, did you get anything like action waiting on you and then turned off after the update?

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Great! I had same situation, the status on my application is also completed but there is that note " action waiting on you" i called them why it is still active they said it is system glitch. I hope it is really a system glitch as later it won't turn to a surprise.

Just for my understanding, did you get anything like action waiting on you and then turned off after the update?
Yes there was this “waiting on you” which disappeared once they update the test to “completed”