+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello folks. I’m a June 1st 2021 online applicant. My test was marked to completed status on Feb 11 in green. Today my test has been marked to in progress again and scheduled from March 11th to March 31st. I had scored 20/20 without any problems or ID issues. Didn’t look anywhere besides the test browser and sat like a statue during the whole test and completed it in under 6 mins. Any opinions as to what might have happened? Scarborough offflice.
Perhaps your camera didn’t record the video on their end, or perhaps the score didnt record due to a technical glitch, I have heard of this happening before.

I have covered some useful tips and suggestions regarding taking the test here

hopefully this helps, good luck!

Deedle

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to provide my timeline to give a view/insight for waiting applicants

Single Applicant - Online - Scarborough
App Submitted: Mar 06, 2021
AOR - Aug 13, 2021
Background - Sep 22, 2021
Test update - Oct 28, 2021
Test Window - Nov 5 - Nov 21, 2021
Test completed - Nov 11, 2021
Test activity completed - Nov 12, 2021
Physical Presence, language etc - Dec 31, 2021
Oath update - Feb 25, 2022 (Have sent email to IRCC asking to schedule Oath, because of PR card being expiring and not to loose job)
Oath Scheduled - Mar 12, 2022

good luck everyone
I truly have no idea how they are doing this. I applied a full year before and emailed asking for oath date so I could visit my family as I can see I’m oath ready and they said they were booked until April and to basically F off.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
I am so sorry to hear that,may be you finish your test very quickly .
Thanks a lot. LOL it’s just bizarre but nothing I can do now but to re-take the test I
Perhaps your camera didn’t record the video on their end, or perhaps the score didnt record due to a technical glitch, I have heard of this happening before.

I have covered some useful tips and suggestions regarding taking the test here

hopefully this helps, good luck!
thanks a lot. I’ll follow your post as it says and hoping I’ll be okay this time.

yyz_sf

Mar 31, 2021
Thanks a lot. LOL it’s just bizarre but nothing I can do now but to re-take the test I

thanks a lot. I’ll follow your post as it says and hoping I’ll be okay this time.
@grapehair Found this in the citizenship FAQs - check this link out https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1605&top=5

Also, did you receive an invite, or was it just a portal update? You have me worried because I finished my test in 5/6 mins but scored 20/20. It's marked completed for now.

yyz_sf

Mar 31, 2021
Why did I get another test invitation after I passed the online test?
You may be receiving another invitation because
  • your previous test result is invalid, or
  • you had a technical issue with your webcam
Read the invitation to find out why we’re asking you to take the test again.
If you think you’re getting another invitation by mistake, contact the email in the “Rescheduling” section of your test invitation. In your email, include

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to provide my timeline to give a view/insight for waiting applicants

Single Applicant - Online - Scarborough
App Submitted: Mar 06, 2021
AOR - Aug 13, 2021
Background - Sep 22, 2021
Test update - Oct 28, 2021
Test Window - Nov 5 - Nov 21, 2021
Test completed - Nov 11, 2021
Test activity completed - Nov 12, 2021
Physical Presence, language etc - Dec 31, 2021
Oath update - Feb 25, 2022 (Have sent email to IRCC asking to schedule Oath, because of PR card being expiring and not to loose job)
Oath Scheduled - Mar 12, 2022

good luck everyone
Hi, did you just received the email from IRCC for your oath schedule or it got updated in the tracker, if updated then when ?

Last edited:

QueenPeaches

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
A friend of mine got DM in November 2021 and had been waiting to get scheduled for Oath since then. I suggested that she send an email to Scarborough office, as doing same had helped some people get scheduled for Oath faster in the past.
She sent the email on March 5, and yesterday (March 8) she got a response that she has been scheduled for Oath on March 23.
I remember they told someone here that Oath spots in Scarborough office are filled up till the end of April, however it appears some spots came up.
If you need to send that email, please do.

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
A friend of mine got DM in November 2021 and had been waiting to get scheduled for Oath since then. I suggested that she send an email to Scarborough office, as doing same had helped some people get scheduled for Oath faster in the past.
She sent the email on March 5, and yesterday (March 8) she got a response that she has been scheduled for Oath on March 23.
I remember they told someone here that Oath spots in Scarborough office are filled up till the end of April, however it appears some spots came up.
Yes, that's right .
I sent email too , next day they replied that I have been scheduled for oath on end of march .

Last edited:

Alyssa123

Dec 26, 2017
Do you guys happen to know if they reassign the current office to a different one if you move? My current one is Scarborough but I may move to Bradford ON soon so not sure what would happen when I inform IRCC.

Deedle

Star Member
May 5, 2014
That was me that they told they were filled until April. I will email again tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: QueenPeaches

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
Please share the email address.. Thanks.
HI,

So i sent email to IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca , they replyed within 10 min stating that my inquiry has been forwarded to the responsible unit for their action.

next day i received the email from IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on the same email chain stating that i have been scheduled fro my Oath .

Note- when i sent email directly to IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and they replyed that all ceremonies booked till april 31st

hope this helps to all awaiting for their OATH