+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did my test on dec 2021 and requested for passport pages to mail to scarbrough office one month after i completed my test.
How long do i have to wait more to be updated?
september 2019 applicant
Normally when you get PP request there is no standard timeline for the next step. If your documents are ok and they have no questions, they will schedule you for the next step (usually in 2-5 months) if they need further clarification they will schedule you for an interview. Currently with the Ukranian crisis and the already Backlogged Afghan crisis we dont know how long the processing is going to take.

SRK1992

Jul 12, 2018
Hi All, just sharing my update:
Originally oath was scheduled for 9th Feb but did not receive an invitation.
It got rescheduled to 10th March now and received the invitation on 1st March.
All the best everyone.

Reactions: PSIL and totosky

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Normally when you get PP request there is no standard timeline for the next step. If your documents are ok and they have no questions, they will schedule you for the next step (usually in 2-5 months) if they need further clarification they will schedule you for an interview. Currently with the Ukranian crisis and the already Backlogged Afghan crisis we dont know how long the processing is going to take.
Thank you for your reply, i have been almost waiting to receive my oath but no luck til now.
I have a question, if they invite you for the test does it mean that your application is ok somehow?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your reply, i have been almost waiting to receive my oath but no luck til now.
I have a question, if they invite you for the test does it mean that your application is ok somehow?
Technically Yes, you will be left with language, prohibitions and physical presence that normally get updated to completed in a few months after you complete the test. The exception is if your criminality checks have expired then they will need to re-do those which can add 2-3 months extra to the processing time.

Reactions: Mahyar85

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Technically Yes, you will be left with language, prohibitions and physical presence that normally get updated to completed in a few months after you complete the test. The exception is if your criminality checks have expired then they will need to re-do those which can add 2-3 months extra to the processing time.
they havnt asked me to redo it yet. Ive seen some cases that they Didnt ask applicants for doing the FP again. I guess it depends on the officer

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Does the first notification for oath come by email or post mail?

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Hello folks. I’m a June 1st 2021 online applicant. My test was marked to completed status on Feb 11 in green. Today my test has been marked to in progress again and scheduled from March 11th to March 31st. I had scored 20/20 without any problems or ID issues. Didn’t look anywhere besides the test browser and sat like a statue during the whole test and completed it in under 6 mins. Any opinions as to what might have happened? Scarborough offflice.

hope319

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Hello folks. I’m a June 1st 2021 online applicant. My test was marked to completed status on Feb 11 in green. Today my test has been marked to in progress again and scheduled from March 11th to March 31st. I had scored 20/20 without any problems or ID issues. Didn’t look anywhere besides the test browser and sat like a statue during the whole test and completed it in under 6 mins. Any opinions as to what might have happened? Scarborough offflice.
I am so sorry to hear that,may be you finish your test very quickly .

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to provide my timeline to give a view/insight for waiting applicants

Single Applicant - Online - Scarborough
App Submitted: Mar 06, 2021
AOR - Aug 13, 2021
Background - Sep 22, 2021
Test update - Oct 28, 2021
Test Window - Nov 5 - Nov 21, 2021
Test completed - Nov 11, 2021
Test activity completed - Nov 12, 2021
Physical Presence, language etc - Dec 31, 2021
Oath update - Feb 25, 2022 (Have sent email to IRCC asking to schedule Oath, because of PR card being expiring and not to loose job)
Oath Scheduled - Mar 12, 2022

good luck everyone
what email address you sent email to ?