+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow that’s such a long wait for you. I’m a May 2020 applicant and sat my test in October, it changed to completed on December 1st. My background is set to complete and everything else in progress, oath not started. I just checked ECAS and my app says decision made so I can only assume I would get a oath invite soon?
That is strange, if ECAS is DM then everything except oath should be complete on your new tracker, maybe it will update this week? Yes next step ideally would be oath date

Reactions: CanadianAM

Deedle

Star Member
May 5, 2014
That is strange, if ECAS is DM then everything except oath should be complete on your new tracker, maybe it will update this week? Yes next step ideally would be oath date
I mean everything they do is kinda strange lol so nothing surprises me anymore. Hopefully I will hear some news this week or in the new year! Fingers crossed!

Deedle

Star Member
May 5, 2014
I mean everything they do is kinda strange lol so nothing surprises me anymore. Hopefully I will hear some news this week or in the new year! Fingers crossed!
Ooops I didn’t check the tracker before I replied. Everything has been set to complete this morning apart from oath which is still not started.

Reactions: honey_singh87

Kekaritu

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Got my Oath details emailed to me today, December 22. Oath is scheduled for Dec 31, so the email was received a little more than a week before the ceremony.

Reactions: Mus87

hungtington

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
I attended the virtual ceremony on Monday, and yesterday the tracker status changed to closed. The officer did not ask me about travel plans, which is a little different from what I read on the forum.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I attended the virtual ceremony on Monday, and yesterday the tracker status changed to closed. The officer did not ask me about travel plans, which is a little different from what I read on the forum.
Congrats, they only ask u that if you say u need the certificate urgently I think.

Reactions: hungtington

freediagram

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Anyone else completed their test in July and still waiting for DM?
April 2019 applicant here.
April 2019 as well. I completed the test in September.
I am honestly at my wit's end and lost for words with IRCC. I have done everything and it seems they absolutely don't care at all.