IRCC Processing Office: Scarborough
Application Received: March 4, 2020
In Process: Nov 24, 2020
Test Invite: Oct 4, 2021
Test Passed: Nov 2, 2021
Test Complete: Nov. 5, 2021
Everything completed except oath: Nov. 26, 2021
DM: Dec 15, 2021

Just waiting for oath.. hopefully soon....

honey_singh87

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015

my application DM is same as you 15dec 2021 . waiting for oath invite .

Reactions: jeromeeric

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Congratulations and u must say that was fast.So I had my oath on the 13th of December and during the oath I told the clerk I needed to travel and she said she will see what she can do.Fast forward during the swearing of the oath was having problems with my internet connection so I was muted from the ceremony and was told to wait.After the ceremony I was connected to the clerk to swear the oath but still had problems..so the clerk had to call my cell phone to swear the oath over the phone.I must say she was a very nice person and was very helpful.So I swore the oath over the phone and she told me to email her a copy of my ticket with the oath forms signed and she will try to Expediate my certificate so I did and she told me she will express my certificate on Tuesday the 14th December,I received the certificate on Wednesday the 15th and same walk in passport Canada office in Whitby to submit My passport and paid for the express and was told passport will be ready for pick up on the 24th of December.I called passport Canada on Monday to let them know my travel plans had changed so I needed to leave the country the 24th and if it’s possible to have my passport picked on either Tuesday the 21st or Wednesday the 22nd of December.After a long hold he came and told me passport has already been approved and she will have someone call me from the Whitby office.Within an hour I was called from Whitby office and was told to go pick up the passport from Scarborough on Tuesday the 22nd.Got there are lunch gave them my slip and picked up my passport.
It wasn’t an easy journey but I Thank God all this is over for me and I am grateful to God for seeing me through and finally a Canadian citizen.I love this country very much and all the good opportunities it offers.I wish all those waiting the best of luck.BTW I am a July 2020 Applicant.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone.Stay safe and God bless Y’all

yhome

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016

Thanks for sharing and hopefully you get oath soon. Are you online application? And wondering if your background check completed by Nov 26 with the other items? Or completed on different day?

Reactions: jeromeeric

Sweetcandyyy

Feb 7, 2021
Hello everyone,
I competed my test in August 19 and got update to test complete after a couple days. In October, I received request letter for PP copies and I sent them via mail in October 15th.
However, I got no response or updates since the last test update. I’m wondering if this normal? Since today, it’s been 4 months and no update at all. So worried!
Does anyone knows if this normal or what can I do?

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hello everyone,
I competed my test in August 19 and got update to test complete after a couple days. In October, I received request letter for PP copies and I sent them via mail in October 15th.
However, I got no response or updates since the last test update. I’m wondering if this normal? Since today, it’s been 4 months and no update at all. So worried!
Which office is dealing your application ?

vatsal4u2

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have the same situation. I have completed my test on 16th September and then I got PP request on Nov 03,2021. Since then I haven't heard any update. Please keep posted if you hear back anything. (Scarboough office)Thanks.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
Be patient. Sometimes it takes 4-5 months after test. And 2-3 month to get a DM after pp copies. I have waited over 4 months to get a DM after the test and almost 3 months after pp copies. Scarborough.

jeromeeric

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 19, 2014
Nomination.....
Jan 16,2015( CC Charged) PER- Feb 11,2015
File Transfer...
July 14, 2015
Med's Request
July 14,2015
Med's Done....
July 22, 2015 (TLU-July 28,2015)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived!!!
Passport Req..
August 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Not decided yet
Thanks for sharing and hopefully you get oath soon. Are you online application? And wondering if your background check completed by Nov 26 with the other items? Or completed on different day?
Thank you, hopefully, I'll get the invite soon.

It is a paper-based application. I got my background check completed before I got my test invite. My background check got completed 9 months before I got the test invite.

Reactions: yhome

Sweetcandyyy

Feb 7, 2021
Be patient. Sometimes it takes 4-5 months after test. And 2-3 month to get a DM after pp copies. I have waited over 4 months to get a DM after the test and almost 3 months after pp copies. Scarborough.
Thanks for sharing! Did u get any response about PP copies received?

Soundgood

Apr 20, 2016
Sent PP yday since got request on Fri evening. Exam was at the end of Aug and accepting status has appeared in a week. Family(3) applicants from May 2019. Donno how it works...
Gods in CIC`s uniform have scheduled a virtual meeting w peasants at Jan.04
It is faster than expected :rolleyes: