Hopefully Waived!!!
Passport Req..
August 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Not decided yet
Office: Scarborough

I hope someone can give an insight regarding my case: The current status of my application is decision made since Dec 16, 2021. I do not have an oath date yet. It will be one year this coming January 22, 2022, since my background check got completed. Will the status of my application change to in process again if I don't do oath before January 22, 2022? Thanks

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Office: Scarborough

I hope someone can give an insight regarding my case: The current status of my application is decision made since Dec 16, 2021. I do not have an oath date yet. It will be one year this coming January 22, 2022, since my background check got completed. Will the status of my application change to in process again if I don't do oath before January 22, 2022? Thanks
What you are referring to are criminality checks that expire after a set period but if you are already DM then its unlikely that your checks will be conducted again since DM = File Approved and in queue for oath. Hang in there you will get it.

Reactions: jeromeeric

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
Can someone tell me what's the timeline difference (days until received) for citizenship certificate for urgent/travel date set and regular?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone tell me what's the timeline difference (days until received) for citizenship certificate for urgent/travel date set and regular?
Depending on where you live it can be 1 week for urgent and 3-4 weeks for regular.

totosky

Dec 31, 2021
Is someone having this issue?: I sent my application in April 2019 but in the Ecas website IRCC says they received my application in April 2021

Processing Office: Scarborough

Citizenship
  1. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 24, 2019.
  2. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 29, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on September 18, 2019.

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Question to All fellows ;

My citizen application received on August 2019, FP was done on December 2019 and my background check is completed on July 2021 as per case tracker. My test was done on August 26 and I have got passport copies request in November 2nd and same day I sent it. I still have not received any FP request again and \ In this scenario my question is that; Retake the fingerprints are necessary to get after expiry of one year or before decision made ? Anyone’s have experience about it ?

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
I am a June 2021 applicant I passed my test and marked as complete December 22nd however background check still hasn’t changed to complete. Scarborough office.

what should I expect going forward, when can expect next steps?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question to All fellows ;

My citizen application received on August 2019, FP was done on December 2019 and my background check is completed on July 2021 as per case tracker. My test was done on August 26 and I have got passport copies request in November 2nd and same day I sent it. I still have not received any FP request again and \ In this scenario my question is that; Retake the fingerprints are necessary to get after expiry of one year or before decision made ? Anyone’s have experience about it ?
Some people have got request for 2nd FP so yes it is definitely a possibility, entirely depends on your individual scenario and when the criminality checks are set to expire.

Reactions: raaj051

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Some people have got request for 2nd FP so yes it is definitely a possibility, entirely depends on your individual scenario and when the criminality checks are set to expire.
Thanks dear for your quick reply. Infact when they sent Test and Passport copies request they didn’t ask for FP again and also my background still showing completed though my FP was gone expired January 2021. I did call to the call center and they told that it is not necessar, it all depends on case Officer and case by case basis. So that’s why I was asking might someone’s have experience about it. What is your opinion dear ?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a June 2021 applicant I passed my test and marked as complete December 22nd however background check still hasn’t changed to complete. Scarborough office.

I am a August 2020 applicant and it took 9 months for my BG to complete. Looks like 2021 folks’ BG is completing sooner. Nobody can predict a timeline or how faster or slower the process is going to be next year amid the new variant. Strictly based on the people reporting their timelines here, Ideally once your BG check completes your language, physical presence and criminality checks will set to complete (anywhere between 3-6 months) and then once everything is complete you will be in the queue for oath which can either be the same day as everything sets to complete or 2-5 month wait again. If you are lucky, which looks like 2021 applicants are, your process should be done in 12 months +\- i.e. Spring-Summer of 2022

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks dear for your quick reply. Infact when they sent Test and Passport copies request they didn’t ask for FP again and also my background still showing completed though my FP was gone expired January 2021. I did call to the call center and they told that it is not necessar, it all depends on case Officer and case by case basis. So that’s why I was asking might someone’s have experience about it. What is your opinion dear ?
I dont have any personal experience since I was not asked for FP but I have seen Quite a few people on the forum who were asked for a 2nd set of fingerprints and some who were not asked for it, like the call centre agent said its entirely case by case depending on your file, if I were you I would hope for the best but prepare for the worse and be ready to submit a 2nd set of prints if asked for it.

Reactions: raaj051

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
I dont have any personal experience since I was not asked for FP but I have seen Quite a few people on the forum who were asked for a 2nd set of fingerprints and some who were not asked for it, like the call centre agent said its entirely case by case depending on your file, if I were you I would hope for the best but prepare for the worse and be ready to submit a 2nd set of prints if asked for it.
Oh Ok Thank you very Much. Happy New Year

jeromeeric

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 19, 2014
Nomination.....
Jan 16,2015( CC Charged) PER- Feb 11,2015
File Transfer...
July 14, 2015
Med's Request
July 14,2015
Med's Done....
July 22, 2015 (TLU-July 28,2015)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived!!!
Passport Req..
August 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Not decided yet
What you are referring to are criminality checks that expire after a set period but if you are already DM then its unlikely that your checks will be conducted again since DM = File Approved and in queue for oath. Hang in there you will get it.
thank you very much