+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Parnian1988

Jun 3, 2019
Toronto
So I requested ATIP notes on November 1. They finally got back to me yesterday. Did anyone else get this message?

The processing of your request is now complete and enclosed is the personal information to which you are entitled to under section 12(1) of the Privacy Act, which only permits you to access information about yourself. Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:

Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 21 The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities, 22(1)(b) law enforcement and investigation.

You received the following amount of pages (if applicable): 41”

I just Noticed this “suppression of hostile activities”. Seems weird to me. Did everyone else get that message as well?

prash42

Jun 1, 2014
Do family members who are scheduled for the same oath ceremony need to join the Zoom on separate devices (using individual zoom links), or can everybody be on the same device? We are a couple with two children, so 4 people total taking the oath.

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
My ceremony date for Jan 24, 2022. Still haven't received the invitation email, is this normal?

Also, will it still be virtual or in-person? Test passed date 18 June 2021, if anyone's curious.

hungtington

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
My ceremony date for Jan 24, 2022. Still haven't received the invitation email, is this normal?

Also, will it still be virtual or in-person? Test passed date 18 June 2021, if anyone's curious.
I believe this is normal. My ceremony date is Dec 20, 2021, and I haven't received the email yet. I have seen some posts that say the email can arrive as late as the day before ceremony...

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How often do they schedule Oath dates? Is it weekly or daily? I'm an August 2019, everything completed but no Oath date yet..
Depends on the local office from what it looks like, no particular time frame for oath currently, some receive updates every 2-3 weeks on various days of the week.

Like someone mentioned on another thread, the progress of ur application might depend on various factors including LVO, competence of the officer handling ur file, position of any star in the galaxy, the gravitational pull of the moon, latitude and longitude of your stars with the constellation, zodiac sign etc.

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Do family members who are scheduled for the same oath ceremony need to join the Zoom on separate devices (using individual zoom links), or can everybody be on the same device? We are a couple with two children, so 4 people total taking the oath.
One device for the whole family

Reactions: prash42
Aug 23, 2019
Depends on the local office from what it looks like, no particular time frame for oath currently, some receive updates every 2-3 weeks on various days of the week.

Like someone mentioned on another thread, the progress of ur application might depend on various factors including LVO, competence of the officer handling ur file, position of any star in the galaxy, the gravitational pull of the moon, latitude and longitude of your stars with the constellation, zodiac sign etc.
:oops::oops::oops::D:D:D:D this is so funny and it is sadly very accurate..

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
I believe this is normal. My ceremony date is Dec 20, 2021, and I haven't received the email yet. I have seen some posts that say the email can arrive as late as the day before ceremony...
Good to know, thanks.

I just assume at this point will be virtual ceremony considering omricon variant.