+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

kareem_ee

Aug 6, 2014
For those that have oath scheduled for well into 2022, is there a chance that IRCC may reschedule appointments to an earlier date if more slots become available?

Cindy2021

Jan 14, 2021
Hey guys - I have a scheduled oath ceremony on Dec 11, 2021 but have not received any official emails or call invite.

What should I do?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spoke with someone who knows someone at the Scr office and it seems there are still a substantial number of 2019 applicants still waiting and they are trying to schedule the oath for 2019 to 2020 applicants sooner i.e. between Dec 21 to March 22 depending on available slots and dates. All those who have been given oath dates of March 2022 onwards are the applicants whose files were processed faster for whatever reason. But apparently it is a different team altogether who schedules oaths so its another queue your application sits in before being picked up after DM….. Not sure how long this wait will last.

Reactions: Mus87

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
Spoke with someone who knows someone at the Scr office and it seems there are still a substantial number of 2019 applicants still waiting and they are trying to schedule the oath for 2019 to 2020 applicants sooner i.e. between Dec 21 to March 22 depending on available slots and dates. All those who have been given oath dates of March 2022 onwards are the applicants whose files were processed faster for whatever reason. But apparently it is a different team altogether who schedules oaths so its another queue your application sits in before being picked up after DM….. Not sure how long this wait will last.
Bro, can you use your contact educate them to go and look how Macdonald manage to serve better than IRCC, how they upheld the Canadian values by treating each candidate fair.

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
They are f.. ass... they are tring to devide and concer.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, can you use your contact educate them to go and look how Macdonald manage to serve better than IRCC, how they upheld the Canadian values by treating each candidate fair.
Trust me if I meet someone personally I will give them a good piece of my mind. I have only faced delays with them every step of the way,. All my peers had gotten then PRs 4-5 before me and the same trend is continuing for citizenship application too, except now its 16 months since I applied. Some are waiting from 2019 still.