Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
Sheet says you are from toronto. any how, decision made will show up on the old system not on the new system.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

I would wait untill few totonto/July test done applicants gets a decision made. May be you can apply for ATIP. At lease this will trigger to look at your file.
Yes i am from toronto but my file in Scarborough office and i said they didn't made decisions yet in new system or old system.
What is ATIP?
Send me the link how i can apply for it plz

rollie90210

Jan 31, 2018
After providing colour photocopies of my passport, I got an email:

INVITATION TO AN INTERVIEW WITH A CITIZENSHIP OFFICIAL AND VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY/DOCUMENTS

To attend the citizenship interview over Microsoft Teams, you will need:

 Two (2) pieces of identification with your photo and signature. These should be the identification documents submitted with your application (i.e. provincial/territorial identification documents).
 All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form).
 Permanent resident card (if you have ever received one).
 All original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).
 A computer or tablet with a working webcam. You can’t use your mobile phone for this session.
 A Microsoft Teams application or a compatible browser. (Please refer to the consent form for further details on
how to access Microsoft Teams.)
 A reliable internet connection that is fast enough to facilitate videoconferencing. Public networks, such as those
in cafés, should not be used to access
Microsoft Teams for your videoconference.

Can anyone tell me how is the experience with an interview? I read in the form somewhere that some people got this invitation, but on the date of the interview, their interview was cancelled.
Hey I received a similar email today asking me to provide my passport /travel document for a certain time frame. Just want to know how did your interview go and what should I expect. Thanks.

Faw

Oct 16, 2021
Hi, I sent my pp copies 3 weeks ago, do i should call or send email to make sure that they received or just wait. Please give advice and why they asked once again pp copy since I sent at the beginning? Thank you

Faw

Oct 16, 2021
Hey I received a similar email today asking me to provide my passport /travel document for a certain time frame. Just want to know how did your interview go and what should I expect. Thanks.
hi, when did you send your pp copies?

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Hey guys, any new pp requests? Test done in sept but still no pp request or dm! I see some offices send pp request after the test status completed!

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016

can you paste the mail you received today?
My MP told me that I will need an interview but so far I haven't heard anything from IRCC.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whats going on in Scarborough office ? Anyone work in citizenship application?
That s not fair people waiting for long time and they still have covid excuse to slow dowm process. Let so go there office and demonstrates people.... we have to speak up for our right.
Alreday they open evrywhere and why cic office still reminded closed ?
Let s go all together with peacfull demonstration in front of office
Who want join us
Someone I know emailed Scarborough office yesterday basically asking wtf is going on how come 2021 people have finished oath when 2019 and 2020 people are still waiting. This was the response they received;

Thank you for contacting our office. This is to inform you that this email inbox does not provide future event dates. You are encouraged to routinely check your e-mail for any notifications and upcoming events regarding the next steps of your application.

Reactions: artin2015

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, any new pp requests? Test done in sept but still no pp request or dm! I see some offices send pp request after the test status completed!
Several applicants didn’t get PP request and directly moved from Test completed to Oath / DM (this is based on input from different applicants on different forums)… so it’s not always they need PP…it all depends case to case and officer to officer …

Last edited:

hallooo

Apr 6, 2021
I had my oath on Oct 4 - I received my certificate on Oct 8.. But my spouse's certificate arrived only on Oct 15... even though the stamp on the envelope was Oct 6.. so Canada Post screwed up the envelope for a good week..
It's been 3 weeks and I haven't received mine....it seems all my other mails arrive on time (3-5 business days from anywhere else in Canada) so I don't know what made this one so different

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
After providing colour photocopies of my passport, I got an email:

INVITATION TO AN INTERVIEW WITH A CITIZENSHIP OFFICIAL AND VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY/DOCUMENTS

To attend the citizenship interview over Microsoft Teams, you will need:

 Two (2) pieces of identification with your photo and signature. These should be the identification documents submitted with your application (i.e. provincial/territorial identification documents).
 All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form).
 Permanent resident card (if you have ever received one).
 All original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).
 A computer or tablet with a working webcam. You can’t use your mobile phone for this session.
 A Microsoft Teams application or a compatible browser. (Please refer to the consent form for further details on
how to access Microsoft Teams.)
 A reliable internet connection that is fast enough to facilitate videoconferencing. Public networks, such as those
in cafés, should not be used to access
Microsoft Teams for your videoconference.

Can anyone tell me how is the experience with an interview? I read in the form somewhere that some people got this invitation, but on the date of the interview, their interview was cancelled.
did you end up getting another interview after the cancellation?

defintelyguru

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Toronto, ON
Hi.

2018 applicant here

I finally got test invite earlier this summer after 2.5 years of nothing… but once again, I’m waiting. No document request. No fingerprint. No passport request. Nothing.

test was completed august 3rd.
Any chance I’d get oath soon?

I sent web form plus atip request a few days ago, hoping to get someone to have a look and say… hey let’s schedule her for oath… it’s been almost 3 years.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Hi.

2018 applicant here

I finally got test invite earlier this summer after 2.5 years of nothing… but once again, I’m waiting. No document request. No fingerprint. No passport request. Nothing.

test was completed august 3rd.
Any chance I’d get oath soon?

I sent web form plus atip request a few days ago, hoping to get someone to have a look and say… hey let’s schedule her for oath… it’s been almost 3 years.
Unfortunately this office has slowed down once again and I don’t see much of update/activity recently. I took my test in sep and nothing so far