+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I completed my test exactly 3 months ago, PP request on Sep 3 and nothing since. It's getting really frustrating. They use every excuse to delay the processing because they know they won't get any accountability for that.
we have a very similar timeline. passed my test on July 19 and sent my PP on Sept. 8th. Nothing since I’m so tired of this.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
@nv0411 Thank you for the prompt answer. But was there an update for you in the application tracker dashboard when they asked you for the passport document?
No there wasn't.. but I emailed them a few days after I sent the docs just to confirm that they received it

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Seems that this office again has slowed down which is unfortunate as I was expected with vaccine mandate and more normal working schedule, they start to improve their processing time. I see many applicants completed their test 1-2 months ago without any update passport request or DM.

Just called IRCC and was told that some offices are beginning to resume in-person test and oath ceremony, which is good and expected.
IRCC staff can not always stay home while lots of people are going back to the office.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we have a very similar timeline. passed my test on July 19 and sent my PP on Sept. 8th. Nothing since I’m so tired of this.
They don't care about anything as long as they can get their cheque and pretending working from home. They think immigrants are second class citizens and can be treated accordingly. In the meantime they need us to do the work they are not capable or not willing to do. Such a hypocrite and callous society.

Reactions: royce110

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
They don't care about anything as long as they can get their cheque and pretending working from home. They think immigrants are second class citizens and can be treated accordingly. In the meantime they need us to do the work they are not capable or not willing to do. Such a hypocrite and callous society.
Pardon me, but then why are you so eager to become a valuable member of such hypocritical society?

Reactions: btoronto

prash42

Jun 1, 2014
To have a better quality of life? To get paid better than in one's home country? To be closer to family who have immigrated earlier? To work at an organization that may do interesting work in one's field?

But what do any of these reasons for wanting to be in Canada have ANYTHING to do with calling out hypocrisy in Canadian society? Every country has some good, and some bad. Nothing wrong with appreciating the good, and at the same time calling out the bad. That's what people who care about the direction of the country should be doing.

Pardon me, but then why are you so eager to become a valuable member of such hypocritical society?

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Getting the citizenship doesn't mean I' eager to be a part of this society. Immigrants are enduring so much unfairness in this country including immigration process itself. And we have a right to raise the issue because we are not freeloaders here and want to be treated with fairly.
You better to keep your mean, toxic comments to yourself, honey. Obviously, you have nothing else to do but to stir up a conflict wherever you are: in your real life or on this forum.

Reactions: Dr Nonsky

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Getting the citizenship doesn't mean I' eager to be a part of this society. Immigrants are enduring so much unfairness in this country including immigration process itself. And we have a right to raise the issue because we are not freeloaders here and want to be treated with fairly.
You better to keep your mean, toxic comments to yourself, honey. Obviously, you have nothing else to do but to stir up a conflict wherever you are: in your real life or on this forum.
Don't honey me, please, can't stand arrogancy. I asked you a simple polite question. For the future if you don't have what to answer better don't answer at all.

Reactions: btoronto and nv0411

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who got PP request from this office, can you confirm the email address you received it from please. Thanks

hallooo

Apr 6, 2021
Anyone here who did their Oaths on Oct 1st hasn't received their certificate? What's the average time to receive it? If the certificates are mailed out from Scarborough to Toronto, any regular mail would only take about 3-5 business days (speaking from experience).

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here who did their Oaths on Oct 1st hasn't received their certificate? What's the average time to receive it? If the certificates are mailed out from Scarborough to Toronto, any regular mail would only take about 3-5 business days (speaking from experience).
2 weeks is the average time seen across the board.

Reactions: hallooo