+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, how long will take to get confirmation or get back from them when we send our PP copies? I sent it by mail.
There is no confirmation sent for this AFAIK. if everything is ok you will be Decision Made and other parameters will set to Complete.

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
I submitted mine in Feb 2020, way earlier than you and I just finished my test.

Don't be so optimistic.
Dude please I don’t want any negative energy. Are you wishing for my application to be delayed further?? My case is different from yours. How do you explain people that submitted long after me that have become citizens. Positive vibes only!

hungtington

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
If you check the top of second last page (5th page) of test invitation document, the email id should be mentioned about where the passport document needs to be emailed. For me it was the same email id from which I got the invite. Not sure if you received the document request in the same test invitation.
My test invite document has only 4 pages, and I didn't see anything related to passport.:oops:

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Dude please I don’t want any negative energy. Are you wishing for my application to be delayed further?? My case is different from yours. How do you explain people that submitted long after me that have become citizens. Positive vibes only!
I do not want to put you down at all but believe it or not.
I know many people who submitted much later than me have already received their passports. Again, this is the truth.

kaminenis

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
What is the average time to get a citizen certificate after oath? Oath is scheduled for Oct 28.
Applied on Jan-2021, due to urgent process request I got test request in June and oath scheduled on Oct.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the average time to get a citizen certificate after oath? Oath is scheduled for Oct 28.
Applied on Jan-2021, due to urgent process request I got test request in June and oath scheduled on Oct.
2 weeks to a month depending on where you live.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think IRCC would require copies of all pages of the passport now from every applicant (who applied using revised Forms and Checklist in Oct 2020-May 2021 period). IRCC again changed the Application guide and Checklist in June 2021 and added this requirement back to include color photocopies of “All Pages of the Passport(s) during last 5 years of eligibility period”. As this requirement was not there when they changed the forms in Oct 2020 so that’s the reason they are now requesting it from every applicant from that period and whose application is at at test / post-test stage.
  • Applicants prior to Oct 2020: Requirement was “All Pages of the Passport(s)”
  • Applicants between Oct 2020 - May 2021: Requirement was “only Biographical Page of the Passport(s)”
  • Applicants after June 2021: Requirement changed back to “All pages of the Passport(s)”
Such a waste of time by IRCC for not setting the requirements right at the first place and keep changing …

also just wondering why they are not fixing this problem by asking this from every applicant along with test invite as a standard requirement (why asking from some along with test invite, from some after few days/weeks/months of test invite and for some still nothing without any further information, really strange).

Last edited:

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
I think IRCC would require copies of all pages of the passport now from every applicant (who applied using revised Forms and Checklist in Oct 2020-May 2021 period). IRCC again changed the Application guide and Checklist in June 2021 and added this requirement back to include color photocopies of “All Pages of the Passport(s) during last 5 years of eligibility period”. As this requirement was not there when they changed the forms in Oct 2020 so that’s the reason they are now requesting it from every applicant from that period and whose application is at at test / post-test stage.
  • Applicants prior to Oct 2020: Requirement was “All Pages of the Passport(s)”
  • Applicants between Oct 2020 - May 2021: Requirement was “only Biographical Page of the Passport(s)”
  • Applicants after June 2021: Requirement changed back to “All pages of the Passport(s)”
Such a waste of time by IRCC for not setting the requirements right at the first place and keep changing …

also just wondering why they are not fixing this problem by asking this from every applicant along with test invite as a standard requirement (why asking from some along with test invite, from some after few days/weeks/months of test invite and for some still nothing without any further information, really strange).
This was not a requirement prior Oct 2020. 2019 and 2020 applicants had to send the biographical pages not all the copies and many got citizenship without providing the copies.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This was not a requirement prior Oct 2020. 2019 and 2020 applicants had to send the biographical pages not all the copies and many got citizenship without providing the copies.
Thats right, I applied in August 2020 and I know people who applied before more in 2019 and it was not a requirement. People were asked to submit PP at random. Now perhaps post 2021 this is a requirement.

Internally however, only god know how they are segregating this and asking for stuff.

Shoukat Halani

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
My status is updated today, but there is no change. Its same as before. Your opinion is required.

Your citizenship application status
Updated:October 20, 2021
Your citizenship application status: In progress
While we're working on your application

What you can do while you wait:

Details of your application status
Find out what your status means

• Language skills
    In progress
  • Physical presence
    In progress
  • Citizenship test
    Completed
  • Background verification
    Completed
  • Prohibitions
    In progress
  • Citizenship ceremony
    Not started
Application history

Jun 18, 2021
Scheduled for citizenship test

Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between June 18, 2021 and July 8, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

Jul 5, 2021
Citizenship test activity status updated

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed

Feb 18, 2020

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress

Mar 18, 2020

Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test on March 18, 2020. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

See older history

Jan 13, 2020
Background verification activity status updated

Background verification

Background verification status has been updated to Completed

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
My status is updated today, but there is no change. Its same as before. Your opinion is required.

Your citizenship application status
Updated:October 20, 2021
Your citizenship application status: In progress
While we're working on your application

What you can do while you wait:

Details of your application status
Find out what your status means

• Language skills
    In progress
  • Physical presence
    In progress
  • Citizenship test
    Completed
  • Background verification
    Completed
  • Prohibitions
    In progress
  • Citizenship ceremony
    Not started
Application history

Jun 18, 2021

Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between June 18, 2021 and July 8, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

Jul 5, 2021

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed

Feb 18, 2020

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress

Mar 18, 2020

Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test on March 18, 2020. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

See older history

Jan 13, 2020
Background verification activity status updated

Background verification

Background verification status has been updated to Completed
Hello! Did you get a passport copies request? If yes, can you please let us know when?

Thanks.