+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Hello! Did you get a passport copies request? If yes, can you please let us know when?

Thanks.
On my case they've asked for my passport copies after the citizenshup test and that's what happened for most of the applicants that I came across

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Seems that this office again has slowed down which is unfortunate as I was expected with vaccine mandate and more normal working schedule, they start to improve their processing time. I see many applicants completed their test 1-2 months ago without any update passport request or DM.

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Seems that this office again has slowed down which is unfortunate as I was expected with vaccine mandate and more normal working schedule, they start to improve their processing time. I see many applicants completed their test 1-2 months ago without any update passport request or DM.
I've noticed that too. I was lucky enough to get an update from 1st week of October but after that nothing happened at least on our November thread. However on facebook group I've seen fair activities on Mississauga office.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've noticed that too. I was lucky enough to get an update from 1st week of October but after that nothing happened at least on our November thread. However on facebook group I've seen fair activities on Mississauga office.
Like I have mentioned multiple times, when it comes to this office, none of the trends/timelines/analysis/predictions matter. They do things their way at their own pace.

Its like an alternate universe out there:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: sk000

Shoukat Halani

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
My status is updated today, but there is no change. Its same as before. Your opinion is required.

Your citizenship application status
Updated:October 20, 2021
Your citizenship application status: In progress
While we're working on your application

What you can do while you wait:

Details of your application status
Find out what your status means

• Language skills
    In progress
  • Physical presence
    In progress
  • Citizenship test
    Completed
  • Background verification
    Completed
  • Prohibitions
    In progress
  • Citizenship ceremony
    Not started
Application history

Jun 18, 2021
Scheduled for citizenship test

Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between June 18, 2021 and July 8, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

Jul 5, 2021
Citizenship test activity status updated

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed

Feb 18, 2020
Citizenship test activity status updated

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress

Mar 18, 2020
Scheduled for citizenship test

Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test on March 18, 2020. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

See older history

Jan 13, 2020
Background verification activity status updated

Background verification

Background verification status has been updated to Completed
Can anyone shed light on this matter, please

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Can anyone shed light on this matter, please
It's a ghost update most likely. Probably an officer just worked on your application and updated something. Most of the time, people received some updates towards their application within next couple of days. Good luck! :)

Shoukat Halani

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
It's a ghost update most likely. Probably an officer just worked on your application and updated something. Most of the time, people received some updates towards their application within next couple of days. Good luck! :)
thank you very much. Much appreciated

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I completed my test exactly 3 months ago, PP request on Sep 3 and nothing since. It's getting really frustrating. They use every excuse to delay the processing because they know they won't get any accountability for that.

Faw

Oct 16, 2021
This was not a requirement prior Oct 2020. 2019 and 2020 applicants had to send the biographical pages not all the copies and many got citizenship without providing the copies.
but I sent my pp copies when I submitted my application (black and white) and they asked me once again color copy. Anyone knows why do they ask again and do they recalculate or what?

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
SAW THIS ON FACEBOOK.

Hello everyone,
Here is my timeline....
Scarborough Office
Application submitted - 28th January 2021
AOR Received - 24th March
Background verification - 12th May
Test updated - 09th July
Test completed - 30th July
Citizenship test updated - 2nd August
Requests passport photocopy (coloured) -3rd September
All the other verification completed - 12th October
Oath update -12th October
Received an email for Oath - 19th October

Reactions: sknk89

Faw

Oct 16, 2021
Like I have mentioned multiple times, when it comes to this office, none of the trends/timelines/analysis/predictions matter. They do things their way at their own pace.

Its like an alternate universe out there:rolleyes:
please name of Facebook group