+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
I gave up with this and contacted my officer again. Described her the situation, filled out another form and the new certificate will expedited this time. Checked the address prior and after ceremony and she sent it to the wrong(old) address.

For everyone else, do ask them to expedite your certificates and make sure it's coming to the right direction.
How did you contact the officer??

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Does Oshowa, Whitby, Richmond Hill, North York comes under Scarborough processing center ?
Not sure about the other cities but I live in North York and my application is processed at Scarborough office

Reactions: aakif2013

Parnian1988

Jun 3, 2019
Toronto
Hello all,

April 2019 applicant here. Test passed on July 17th 2021 and updated to completed on July 19th. Received passport copies request on Sept. 1st. Sent my passport copies with translation yesterday and it was delivered as per Canada Post’s tracker today Sept. 8th. I totally forgot to request signature but hopefully it was delivered ok.

Can you please update the tracker with my info? And how will I know they actually received it! Do I have to follow up or just wait few days and expect an update on my application tracker?

Thank you for your help in advance :)
I am going to email them to ask for confirmation that they received it okay. They provided an email in the request letter for the photocopies.

Parnian1988

Jun 3, 2019
Toronto
After providing colour photocopies of my passport, I got an email:

INVITATION TO AN INTERVIEW WITH A CITIZENSHIP OFFICIAL AND VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY/DOCUMENTS

To attend the citizenship interview over Microsoft Teams, you will need:

 Two (2) pieces of identification with your photo and signature. These should be the identification documents submitted with your application (i.e. provincial/territorial identification documents).
 All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form).
 Permanent resident card (if you have ever received one).
 All original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).
 A computer or tablet with a working webcam. You can’t use your mobile phone for this session.
 A Microsoft Teams application or a compatible browser. (Please refer to the consent form for further details on
how to access Microsoft Teams.)
 A reliable internet connection that is fast enough to facilitate videoconferencing. Public networks, such as those
in cafés, should not be used to access
Microsoft Teams for your videoconference.

Can anyone tell me how is the experience with an interview? I read in the form somewhere that some people got this invitation, but on the date of the interview, their interview was cancelled.
I hope it’ll get cancelled because what more do they need? We gave them photocopies of everything in our possession and provided explanation. This is frustrating.

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I am going to email them to ask for confirmation that they received it okay. They provided an email in the request letter for the photocopies.
Hello, thank you for your reply. I have emailed them yesterday and they replied back saying that the documents haven’t been uploaded to the database yet. I’m not sure if that means it was received or not but maybe it still hasn’t been reviewed by the officer before they can upload it to the database.
Please keep me posted if you hear anything and I will keep you posted if I get any updates.

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Hello, thank you for your reply. I have emailed them yesterday and they replied back saying that the documents haven’t been uploaded to the database yet. I’m not sure if that means it was received or not but maybe it still hasn’t been reviewed by the officer before they can upload it to the database.
Please keep me posted if you hear anything and I will keep you posted if I get any updates.
I think agents who answer emails aren’t in the office and can’t tell if they have received your mails. Try emailing them after around 10-14 business days to give them time to browse through all the documents.

samkan

Feb 8, 2021
I have my OATH on sep 20th 2021. but i have not received any email regarding OATH. What is the actual process from decision made to oath?

Reactions: aakif2013

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
I gave up with this and contacted my officer again. Described her the situation, filled out another form and the new certificate will expedited this time. Checked the address prior and after ceremony and she sent it to the wrong(old) address.

For everyone else, do ask them to expedite your certificates and make sure it's coming to the right direction.
Finally I received the citizenship Certificate today.

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I think agents who answer emails aren’t in the office and can’t tell if they have received your mails. Try emailing them after around 10-14 business days to give them time to browse through all the documents.
Thank you so much :) that’s very helpful.