+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
Does anybody have Scarborough office email? June 2020 applicant here and don’t know when I will receive test email let alone oath.

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello all,

April 2019 applicant here. Test passed on July 17th 2021 and updated to completed on July 19th. Received passport copies request on Sept. 1st. Sent my passport copies with translation yesterday and it was delivered as per Canada Post’s tracker today Sept. 8th. I totally forgot to request signature but hopefully it was delivered ok.

Can you please update the tracker with my info? And how will I know they actually received it! Do I have to follow up or just wait few days and expect an update on my application tracker?

Thank you for your help in advance :)

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
Any May 202 applicants still waiting for test? Can any one share the Scarborough office email?
Today a friend of mine a february 2020 applicant got invite for exam, saw an invite update for a january 2020 applicants on the sheet as well. Seems like started to send invite for application starting from January 2020. Hope we will get it soon. Hope we will get invite for couple of guys tomarrow.

krishtian

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
I gave up with this and contacted my officer again. Described her the situation, filled out another form and the new certificate will expedited this time. Checked the address prior and after ceremony and she sent it to the wrong(old) address.

For everyone else, do ask them to expedite your certificates and make sure it's coming to the right direction.