+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
So my application was ghost updated on Aug 30 and today my BG check was set to complete. Right now my application is showing updated September 1. Should I be expecting another update soon?

kushalk14

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
24th feb 2016
App submitted: 06 May 2020
Test completed: 11th May
Oath scheduled Scarborough: 31 Jan 2022

Takla332

Jul 2, 2017
Yesterday my ecas status update to decision made. And other tracker marked completed everything except oat ceremony . Yet to get oat date .

Reactions: Hapique

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
After providing colour photocopies of my passport, I got an email:

INVITATION TO AN INTERVIEW WITH A CITIZENSHIP OFFICIAL AND VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY/DOCUMENTS

To attend the citizenship interview over Microsoft Teams, you will need:

 Two (2) pieces of identification with your photo and signature. These should be the identification documents submitted with your application (i.e. provincial/territorial identification documents).
 All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form).
 Permanent resident card (if you have ever received one).
 All original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).
 A computer or tablet with a working webcam. You can’t use your mobile phone for this session.
 A Microsoft Teams application or a compatible browser. (Please refer to the consent form for further details on
how to access Microsoft Teams.)
 A reliable internet connection that is fast enough to facilitate videoconferencing. Public networks, such as those
in cafés, should not be used to access
Microsoft Teams for your videoconference.

Can anyone tell me how is the experience with an interview? I read in the form somewhere that some people got this invitation, but on the date of the interview, their interview was cancelled.

Reactions: Parnian1988

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
After providing colour photocopies of my passport, I got an email:

INVITATION TO AN INTERVIEW WITH A CITIZENSHIP OFFICIAL AND VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY/DOCUMENTS

To attend the citizenship interview over Microsoft Teams, you will need:

 Two (2) pieces of identification with your photo and signature. These should be the identification documents submitted with your application (i.e. provincial/territorial identification documents).
 All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form).
 Permanent resident card (if you have ever received one).
 All original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).
 A computer or tablet with a working webcam. You can’t use your mobile phone for this session.
 A Microsoft Teams application or a compatible browser. (Please refer to the consent form for further details on
how to access Microsoft Teams.)
 A reliable internet connection that is fast enough to facilitate videoconferencing. Public networks, such as those
in cafés, should not be used to access
Microsoft Teams for your videoconference.

Can anyone tell me how is the experience with an interview? I read in the form somewhere that some people got this invitation, but on the date of the interview, their interview was cancelled.
thats interesting. I read somewhere that it’s no longer common but they might have a few questions about your passports, travel i history, etc. It should be straightforward verifying your documents.

When did you send them your passport copies?

Good luck.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Raj,
How many days it took in your case to receive citizenship cert post oath ceremony.
My ceremony was 27th Aug, tracker status closed on sept 3. Still have not received the certificate.
I received it the very next day as mine was expedited (Urgent processing of citizenship application).

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
thats interesting. I read somewhere that it’s no longer common but they might have a few questions about your passports, travel i history, etc. It should be straightforward verifying your documents.

When did you send them your passport copies?

Good luck.
I sent my copies on August 13th, and they received it on August 16th.

krishtian

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
Hi Raj,
How many days it took in your case to receive citizenship cert post oath ceremony.
My ceremony was 27th Aug, tracker status closed on sept 3. Still have not received the certificate.
What is your office? My oath was on 26th of August, status "Completed" on August 30 and still haven't received one..

thaikashaikh

Nov 12, 2016
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1186
Application: Family (Self, 2 minor kids)
Application sent: May 17, 2021
Delivered: May 26, 2021
AOR: Sept 3
IP: July 19 (Status shows: Application filed, received and process has begun on the application) as per new tracker - not sure why I have an IP prior to AOR and delivery receipt 2 months post application received date?
IP notes: Shows updated on Sep 06th (Not sure which one is my IP whether it is Sept 06th or July 19th) as per new status checker?
In progress sections: Language skills, physical calculator, background verification and prohibitions currently in progress)
Not started sections: Citizenship test and Citizenship ceremony

Last edited: