+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Scarborough office has scheduled me to take the oath on January 24th. I have to travel to the US in October and have told them about it and have asked for urgent processing many times. They just don't care. But how on earth are they getting away with this? Scheduling people to take citizenship oath 5 months from now! Are they that stupid? I might not even be alive in 5 months. God damn these stupid people.
It is frustrating, I know, but just think about how big the backlog might be, they are trying their best to schedule things ahead so they can make things go faster. If you really have an emergency to travel and you have proof with it, try to get in touch with Scarborough directly. But - travel reason is not a valid reason for urgent processing unless you cannot obtain a passport in your current nationality.

CITU

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Just got done with my oath! Thank you everyone here for their help
The same for me. Saw the status changed to Complete this morning. Told that the certificate would arrive soon. Can only contact them for a duplicate certificate after 6 weeks if the original has not arrived.