+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
These should be sufficient - but it all depends on your case officer to think if this is a reason that your file shall be dealt urgently. In addition, Mississauga's oath still seems to be happening at a tremendously slow speed, that might also be a factor to impact this process as well.
They "Urgently" declined my Urgent Processing request. They received the documents yesterday and declined it today for the reason I did not have a job offer. Well, I couldn't even submit an application for this position if I am not a Canadian citizen so there is no way I could've shown them a job offer for my Urgent Processing request.

Anyway, there isn't anything I can do at this time and I will let the position go for now. If they are hiring in the future for the same position, I'll apply.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
They "Urgently" declined my Urgent Processing request. They received the documents yesterday and declined it today for the reason I did not have a job offer. Well, I couldn't even submit an application for this position if I am not a Canadian citizen so there is no way I could've shown them a job offer for my Urgent Processing request.

Anyway, there isn't anything I can do at this time and I will let the position go for now. If they are hiring in the future for the same position, I'll apply.
That's unfortunate :( The waiting game continues... I'm surprised to see Scarborough has scheduled oath ceremony well into October. On a contrary, I haven't seen many oaths coming out from Mississauga and Halifax.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
The Public Service Employment Act has been recently

How do you know they rejected your request? Did you receive an email after a day? It’s super fast! Didn’t you receive the typical message we will forward to local office? Thanks
I called IRCC today and the agent told me that Mississauga received UP request and they've rejected it because I don't qualify (no job offer is the reason).

engage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017

Sorry to hear about it. With the improving pandemic situation and a whole positive movement in the market, I am sure that you will get another shot at similar federal job opportunities in the future.

anonymous12

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tracker updated, oath ceremony Oct 8th, thats too far!! I am an 2018 applicant! Anyone else whos scheduled for oath on the same day as me?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Tracker updated, oath ceremony Oct 8th, thats too far!! I am an 2018 applicant! Anyone else whos scheduled for oath on the same day as me?
At least 2 other people reported oath date in October, I think. The dates are sure far off but I guess at least this long journey is ending right? So, make the best out of this situation and see this in positive light - you'll never have to deal with any of this ever again.

All the best!

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
That's unfortunate :( The waiting game continues... I'm surprised to see Scarborough has scheduled oath ceremony well into October. On a contrary, I haven't seen many oaths coming out from Mississauga and Halifax.
How do people know which office it's being processed at?

anonymous12

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At least 2 other people reported oath date in October, I think. The dates are sure far off but I guess at least this long journey is ending right? So, make the best out of this situation and see this in positive light - you'll never have to deal with any of this ever again.

All the best!
thank you!! You guys have been super kind and supportive!!

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram