Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
Hi guys yesterday my staus updated but nothing changed and still in process any idea what they updated ?

aleksei_scr

Sep 29, 2022
Hi everyone! I am in Scarborough and believe in the Scarborough IRCC office (I had my test link was from DN SCR). I should hear on the decision but I am already way behind the 365 average (according to the google timesheets). I saw posts that some of us called IRCC, is that the correct number 1-888-242-2100 ? Or there is some phone for the Scarborough office? Thank you in advance! And wish everyone fast and positive decision on your applications!

Reactions: davidfore

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
Hi everyone! I am in Scarborough and believe in the Scarborough IRCC office (I had my test link was from DN SCR). I should hear on the decision but I am already way behind the 365 average (according to the google timesheets). I saw posts that some of us called IRCC, is that the correct number 1-888-242-2100 ? Or there is some phone for the Scarborough office? Thank you in advance! And wish everyone fast and positive decision on your applications!
Yes, that’s the correct number to call IRCC.

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
Does anyone have any experience how much does it take for processing after submitting a residency questionnaire documents?

sahilsid

May 16, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Here are my timelines:
Application type: Online
AOR: Nov 25, 2021
Background Completed: April 19, 2022

Test Invite Office : IRCC Scarborough

Citizenship Test Invite : April 29, 2022
Citizenship Test Taken: May 13, 2022
Citizenship Test updated to Complete: May 16, 2022
Last updated: May 17, 2022
Application Status: In progress

I believe it has passed the normal number of months for oath ceremony within 3-4 months (usual time from IRCC) of test completion. Someone mentioned to write a mail to Scarborough office and there was an update on the application. May someone kindly share the email (not the one with auto reply) or the steps to contact them to get a positive response or update on the app?

FYI: Family paper application applied in May 22 and scheduled for oath in Oct 22, so wondering to check.

Many Thanks :)

tbear

Aug 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26/08/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
Hi Everyone,

Here are my timelines:

I believe it has passed the normal number of months for oath ceremony within 3-4 months (usual time from IRCC) of test completion. Someone mentioned to write a mail to Scarborough office and there was an update on the application. May someone kindly share the email (not the one with auto reply) or the steps to contact them to get a positive response or update on the app?

FYI: Family paper application applied in May 22 and scheduled for oath in Oct 22, so wondering to check.

We have similar timelines and my last update date was 17th May too

SCR office is the slowest to schedule oaths so right now just waiting for an update from them.

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Here are my timelines:

Hello @sahilsid,
Please let us know what is the status of the other parts of your application, such as the language skills, physical presence, prohibitions. I sat for test on Tuesday (online test) and my online application history says it’s completed, and my background is also completed. The other parts of my application are in progress.

AOR: Feb 22,2022.
Online application submitted on: December 2021

Thank you

sahilsid

May 16, 2016

SCR office is the slowest to schedule oaths so right now just waiting for an update from them.
What a coincidence.. Same last updated date :)
Hopefully we all should see some progress soon and will just wait for the files to get updated. Fingers crossed Thanks for your prompt response

What a coincidence... same last updated date :) Hopefully we all should see some progress soon and will just wait for the files to get updated. Fingers crossed Thanks for your prompt response

sahilsid

May 16, 2016
Hello @sahilsid,
Please let us know what is the status of the other parts of your application, such as the language skills, physical presence, prohibitions. I sat for test on Tuesday (online test) and my online application history says it’s completed, and my background is also completed. The other parts of my application are in progress.

AOR: Feb 22,2022.
Online application submitted on: December 2021

Thank you
Hi Evergreen_3034,

Only the test and background check is completed rest everything seems to be still in progress. There weren't any more updates after test was marked as completed.

Thanks

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

write2vicky

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Hello everyone,
I have question about background check. During interview I was told that back-ground check has to be done again and keep an eye on your email. Same day of interview(27 September), Background check status is changed from completed to In-progress but I have not received any email for finger print to be done. Any idea how much time it takes to get email for finger prints.

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have question about background check. During interview I was told that back-ground check has to be done again and keep an eye on your email. Same day of interview(27 September), Background check status is changed from completed to In-progress but I have not received any email for finger print to be done. Any idea how much time it takes to get email for finger prints.
Hello,
Please share if officer mentioned that background check was needed again because it had expired (and so additional fingerprints required) or because of some other reason, such as something they found.
Thank you.

write2vicky

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Hello,
Please share if officer mentioned that background check was needed again because it had expired (and so additional fingerprints required) or because of some other reason, such as something they found.
Thank you.
Exact statement was "your back-ground check is expired and keep an eye on your email." Nothing more than that.

Abdii1996

Oct 3, 2018
Hello friends,
I have citizenship oath next week, but unfortunately I have lost my PR card today.
what should I do beside signing a solemn declaration form?
Is landing confirmation paper enough/works?
Your answers are really appreciated!