+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

vonsterfit

Aug 2, 2019
@ vonsterfit:
Congratulations on the finalization of your journey!
Thank you for sharing your timeline and please let us know the phone number that you called IRCC.
What it 1-888-242-2100? If not, which number please.

Thank you!
Hi,

Yes just the normal call center. i had to call 3x because the first 2 times, i was getting disconnected even at 9am saying all agents are busy. so on my third attempt i got through. the agent checked the status of the email invitation. my understanding after calling is that the agents does not have the ability to send you the email, but what they can do is contact the officer assigned to your file from the office your file is being processed. 2 hours later after calling, i got my formal email invitation. If your ceremony is getting closer (when i was a week away from my ceremony, i called them first thing in the morning), call them with a week buffer time. Some people waited until the ceremony date and ended up losing that day and will likely wait another few weeks for another oath ceremony date. call them everyday if you have to. Goodluck to you.

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
I also had in person interview in September in Scarborough office. I also think they are turning back to old and faster way.
Hi,

Yes just the normal call center. i had to call 3x because the first 2 times, i was getting disconnected even at 9am saying all agents are busy. so on my third attempt i got through. the agent checked the status of the email invitation. my understanding after calling is that the agents does not have the ability to send you the email, but what they can do is contact the officer assigned to your file from the office your file is being processed. 2 hours later after calling, i got my formal email invitation. If your ceremony is getting closer (when i was a week away from my ceremony, i called them first thing in the morning), call them with a week buffer time. Some people waited until the ceremony date and ended up losing that day and will likely wait another few weeks for another oath ceremony date. call them everyday if you have to. Goodluck to you.
Good advice, my friend!
My ceremony is day 21 October, if IRCC doesn’t send email one week before the day if Oath, it’s time to call them

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Did you get the oath date on the day of your interview?
My application data:
Applicant July 2020
Citizenship test August 2021
Interview 8 September 2022
DM 9 September 2022
Oath day update: 12 September 2022
Ceremony day: 21 October 2022
Still no email from IRCC with invitation

Reactions: ROCK ON

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hi,

@vonsterfit:
Thank you for your reponse!! Appreciate it.

Reactions: ROCK ON

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Good advice, my friend!
My ceremony is day 21 October, if IRCC doesn’t send email one week before the day if Oath, it’s time to call them
Scarborough tends to send the invitation at the last minute (a week or less before the oath date). Some people have also had in-person oaths at Scarborough and received paper invitations in the postal mail, so be sure also to check your snail mail often.