+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

nikta

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Hi Everyone, I just saw that I have 3 new updates dated September 26, 2022 for Physical Presence, Language and Prohibitions (everything is now Completed). Citizenship ceremony is Not Started as of today. Application last updated is September 27, 2022.
Congratulations. Please let me know, is your status is in progress or it’s changed to decision made. Thanks

Reactions: sentraj

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi Everyone, I just saw that I have 3 new updates dated September 26, 2022 for Physical Presence, Language and Prohibitions (everything is now Completed). Citizenship ceremony is Not Started as of today. Application last updated is September 27, 2022.
congratulations... this is a good development... hopefully later in the week or next week you should see Scheduled for Oath update...

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
Hi when did you get the invite for test, when you completeed it ?

write2vicky

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
I had in-person interview today and it was just for 5-7 minutes. Official asked me to show PR card, Driving license, Passport, OHIP. She did ask when I have come back to country and what I do now(what is the reason of returning). Is move permanent or temporary? Nothing more than that. She mentioned that my back-ground check is expired so I have to go for finger-print again and it will be third time for me in 3 years of citizenship journey. I was wishing that after interview others(Physical Presence, Language and Prohibitions) will turned green but now back-ground check is also showing in progress :)

happydaya

Sep 28, 2022
Hello all,
My application recently got updated with language skills, prohibitions, physical presence and background clearance all completed on sept 6,2022 and Decision made . Can someone please tell me approximately how much time does it take to receive an invitation email for the oath ceremony Scarbourgh processing office after everything is updated?
Thanks

nikta

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
I had in-person interview today and it was just for 5-7 minutes. Official asked me to show PR card, Driving license, Passport, OHIP. She did ask when I have come back to country and what I do now(what is the reason of returning). Is move permanent or temporary? Nothing more than that. She mentioned that my back-ground check is expired so I have to go for finger-print again and it will be third time for me in 3 years of citizenship journey. I was wishing that after interview others(Physical Presence, Language and Prohibitions) will turned green but now back-ground check is also showing in progress :)
congratulations. Is your officer mentioned to ceremony time or u didn’t ask him how long does it take to receive ceremony email

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
Hello all,
My application recently got updated with language skills, prohibitions, physical presence and background clearance all completed on sept 6,2022 and Decision made . Can someone please tell me approximately how much time does it take to receive an invitation email for the oath ceremony Scarbourgh processing office after everything is updated?
Thanks
Hi, did you get your oath date?

write2vicky

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
congratulations. Is your officer mentioned to ceremony time or u didn’t ask him how long does it take to receive ceremony email
I did not ask that. When she mentioned that background check is expired so I thought there is no point of asking that.

Reactions: nikta

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
Does the citizenship certificate includes current address of the applicant? Does IRCC send the citizenship certificate in a regular envelope or as a parcel?